[Ask a Girl] Ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cngraham13, Nov 8, 2013.

1. cngraham13

cngraham13 New Member

How does you feel about watching a man stroke his cocktail while you watch him? How could I go about making it more appealing for my fiance the thought of her getting excited over it makes me throbing hard

2. LSP

LSP New Member

Has she watched you yet? What was her response? I personally LOVE watching my man stroke his cock! It makes me wet just thinking about it.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's good for a bit but as far as I'm concerned, sex isn't a spectator sport

4. rileyjane

I like to watch my husband stroke himself and then i play with myself we sometimes use it as foreplay...

5. cngraham13

cngraham13 New Member

@LSP Yes she has watched.... In her words I like knowing that you're thinking of me while you're doing it... It seems to me she gets more fulfilment when she does for me

6. LSP

LSP New Member

Have you told her that it turns you on? Sometimes just letting the other person know what turns you on will get them more excited. If you're not a big talker, whisper it to her...

7. cngraham13

cngraham13 New Member

Well I brought it up to her not in your exact words but later that night she told me to perform for her.... Next thing I knew she was pleasing herself and watching as if it was a PPV

8. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I watch my husband stroke his cock all the time and I'll join in stroking it with him if he asks. But it does get boring if I have to wait too long before he cums.

9. LSP

LSP New Member

I'm so glad she enjoyed it! Congrats!

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with that.

11. sandwich

Gold Member

Fun variations on this would include watching each other simultaneously and doing it in the shower in front of her. I like wet men, so this shower watching is a favorite thing for me. And, it would be fun (at least for me) to say this when you're about ready to cum: do you wanna taste it baby? Just the anticipation of him saying something like this makes watching all the more exciting. We started the sexual part of our relationship with watching each other because I wanted to wait a few months before we got into the other stuff. It makes for some fun memories.

12. ShortyNSassy

ShortyNSassy New Member

Its such a turn on. I like to wake up with the bed shaking as my man was pleasing himself, goodness that got me going. Yes, it is like PPV.

13. alwaystry

I have not been with many woman who seem to enjoy watching me or other men stroke themselves including mycurrent gf. She actualy can pretty much take offense and doesn't understand why I would do it. Having said that I have had two girls in the past request it a long time ago and I didn't understand why they wanted to watch....criss cross! Lol

14. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Using my own personal experience, I'd say around 3/4 of women enjoys this. Some just like to see it a short time as part of sex play, while others crave to see it to cumpletion. The rest could care less. Of women I've known, the one who liked it the most said that it's just totally erotic to see a guy's cock get even bigger when he's close and seeing it throb as he cums on himself. The bigger the load, the hotter it is. Her words, not mine.

xx

15. shashtzoh

I do enjoy watching my husband a lot. We met online through eHarmony and discovered we really liked each other but lived 1800 miles apart and with me having two children and him working on a doctorate and teaching college classes plus being a public school teacher meant we couldnt travel to see each other a lot. With all that backstory said I really wanted him to be happy sexually and so among the first sex acts we had was me watching him masturbate through the webcam. I did it because he told me after we would just talk on the phone he would masturbate alone before sleeping and I wanted to share that with him. So I was the one that talked him into doing it for me and letting me watch. He was so shy! Now we do it for each other as a part of making love or just do it and watch. It has been a turn on like Short and Sassy wrote waking up to it a few times too. Kind if like spying on him almost. Or being a voyeur.

danrb007 likes this.