Ladies, your opinion?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by QuestionMarc?, Jan 19, 2007.

1. QuestionMarc?

QuestionMarc? New Member

Ladies...what would your personal response be to the following descriptive activity? While my wife and I have had a lot of fun over the last 6 years, we got into it the other night and she seemed to have the best time ever. She couldn't talk much after but had the cutest tired smile on her face as we watched TV later. What would this do for you?

It was 8:30pm, Friday night. Our 5 year old was asleep for sure. We were both tired but already planned on some "quality time" before we called it a night. I had snuck into the bedroom while she tinkered around the house. I unscrewed the lightbulb in the ceiling light and replaced it with a red one. I pulled out our big, thick mock-mink blanket from a hall closet and draped it over the king bed. I lit a few candles and turned on a space heater we usually keep in our son's bathroom...making the room extra comfy. Little did I know, she was in the garage secretely slipping on a pair of VERY tiny panties that I'd recently bought her. HOT!

When I was satisfied with how the bedroom looked I removed my clothing and slipped under the sheets and relaxed, waiting for her to happen into the room. After a few minutes I heard her coming down the hall. When the door opened she stopped short and grinned...caught by surprise. She locked the door, turned to the bed and slinked over. We had a few words but quickly she was pulling off her clothes to reveal small, suggestive wears. Before too long I was laying her on her back over the soft mink-like blanket and kissing her stomach and thighs. She thew her arms back and closed her eyes.

Normally, I would just go down on her at that moment. But instead I licked around her pussy and nibbled the lips just slightly. Then I changed position and began to rub my dick over her and make circles with the head around her clitoris. I guided myself just slightly inside her (1-2 inches only) and made up & down motions and wide circles. She really began to move her hips to the motion as if trying to slide herself down the shaft. I held her firmly in place and continued to tease my cock around her pussy. When she was soaked I pushed in about 3 or 4 inches in missionary style and just pulled out, repeating this motion gently. She raised her feet and dug her heels into my ass to try and get me to go all the way but I told her to relax and enjoy the moment. This seemed to drive her quietly nuts but she calmed and let me take the wheel.

After a couple minutes I slid myself down and began to work on her orally again. I began by taking long strokes with my tongue, from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Then I would alternate licking with gently massaging her lips with mine. I was then making out with her pussy as if we were two teenagers at the drive in! She was rocking her hips to my rhythm and grinding against me. My tongue circled her clit before I moved my cock back to her pussy and pushed all the way in. I'll never forget the gasp that escaped her! Made me feel like a king! I worked in and out while she moaned very softly until I felt like I was going to explode. I backed off and went back to her with my mouth again.

This time she was just exhaling short breathes very quickly. My tongue engulfed her clitoris and I slipped two fingers inside and began rubbing her G-spot in a circular motion. Her back arched and I could see her stomach muscles pulsing. I decided to go ahead and let her have it now and just continued to lick her clit while rubbing. VERY quickly her breathing became louder and faster until bit her lip and arched up very high and let out a huge breath of air. (can't wake the kid!).

She slumped to the side and sighed out some inaudible verbage. I layed beside her to give her a moment. Within a minute or so she propped herself up for doggy style and told me to fuck her. Didn't have to tell me twice. I started pounding away a lot harder than normal and I thought I was taking it a little too far but she seemed to be lost in it completely. Very soon I was launching all over her ass and back. And we both collapsed.

May sound like typical sex but we never really alternated the oral/intercouse thing before. Not sure why. Just never did. But it seemed like this really hit her close to home!

So is that a lot sexier to women? Your man going down on you, then fucking you, then going back down, and so on? How do you think I did that night?

Also, how do you ladies feel about 69 with you on top while the man is using a vibrator for intercourse while tounging your clit? Is it hard to concentrate on giving head?

Thanks!

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm not a lady, but I do similar from time to time. Starting intercourse (I do it longer and harder than you did) and then oral and then more intercourse does seem to have an effect. I don't know if it is more intense, but the variety is good for both of us I think.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well I'm not a lady either, but as for 69, we've found it easier to concentrate if we do it lying on our sides. That way each of us has as much control as needed. If my wife tries to do it on top, she'll get shakey and fall down when she starts to cum, thus prematurely disconnecting the action.

4. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I think it depends on the mood and the person. If it was me personally I think my eye would have rolled into the back of my head and would have cum over and over again. I think you did a great job and I'm sure your wife will never forget that night.

I have never used a vibe during 69 (though I might give it a try now), but I am avery vocal person and I might not be able to keep my mouth full. But I think it sounds like fun and I wouldnt discourage you from doing it.