Ladies, your opinion is requested.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nobody, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

Just a general question here. Women, do you ever find sex to be completely satisfying if you do not reach climax?

2. sexy_caramella

sexy_caramella New Member

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I like sex just fine, even if I don't orgasm. It's not a needed thing for me, as the connection between my lover and I is much more important. That said, it sure doesn't hurt.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Excellent answer, I,m glad to see someone that
    realizes thatan orgasm is really not needed But the closeness counts

Hiker:sf

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Yes. I have never orgasmed with a partner and still get complete satisfaction from the sex. But maybe it's because i have nothing really to compare it to :shrug

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would much prefer to orgasm....of course....

Its the most intense and beautiful feeling in the world...

Having said that, closeness and intimacy with a man I adore is wonderful, but climaxing is the ultimate in pleasure...

I wonder how many men would enjoy sex without an orgasm?

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Only those that keep banging on about tantric sex, where its about enjoying the none orgasm...orgasm.
    And keeping charts with ratings and scores , seeing which it was a 5,6,7,8,9,or exploded all over the walls and ceilings orgasm

I love to bring the lady to orgasm as often as i can, and i also enjoy to orgasm as well.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I intend to study and practise tantric sex in the future....with a similar spiritually inclined partner....

It would be good for me....the balance I mean...at times I have been in a rush....I mean to reach orgasm...my enthusiastic and boisterous personality often enjoys the "rush" of fast and urgent sex...

Maybe its time for a change?

No chart keeping though.....lol

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Completely satisfying? Usually not...but you must understand that for many women the orgasm is not the entire point of having sex. It's the icing on the cake. However, the cake is still yummy.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

You should just lay back and let your partner take his time bringing you close and taking you down...different sensations different speeds and pressure, ...always leting you get so close t orelease the nsnatching it away teasingly..untill your whole body is tingling and your body is screaming inside for release.....time for insertion then....i guess that would certainly give a big orgasm whe ndone correctly .

What do you think ( basicaly your guy pleasuring you four ages , ( no penis use untill he is ready to give you your needed release), but its up to him when that happens, just as something different...if your only used to rushing this could be a way to show you that taking your time will most likly give you n orgasm like none before , not a garentee, but im betting it will ) a little added extra pouring syrup or something like it over your belly and breasts and him licking and sucking it all off)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Too some i guess not having an orgasm is how they enjoy sex, to others its the opposite , were all slightly different ....I guess im one of those that enjoys seeing my partner orgasm, the feel & the taste ( personaly that is just something i love very much ) is that wrong of me ?
    Should i be trying to not get the female to orgasm very often ?
    So what about no touching no sexual contact , just doing it like on the film demolition man ( each partner sits 20 feet from one another, and puts a head set on, no touching no feeling no contact of any kind , just a brain rush ? then a few seconds later , your head set just told your brain you had the best sex ever....
    Sensations sensual...isnt sex to do wit hsensuality, touch feel ( senstaions ) isnt an orgasm a sensual sensation ?

12. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I am unable to orgasm with a partner, its not that i wouldn't like to. I am sure that you have mentioned that you get most pleasure from giving pleasure. I am the same. I do not need an orgasm to gain pleasure i get satisfaction from knowing that my partner is satisfied. An orgasm would be a bonus but it is not necessary for me to enjoy sex.

13. Nobody

Nobody Member

I'm thrilled to see so many responses. The reason why I asked the question in the first place is because my current partner claimed during sex and several times before it that it is extremely difficult for her to reach orgasm. Which is fine I guess, but she rarely ever has sex that includes an orgasm.

And this was a bit strange for me because I was wondering if she still enjoyed our sexual encounters. I myself have had sex without reaching orgasm, but it's either been on the account of an interuption, or because my other half was boring in bed.

I love bringing my partner to climax, and I want to do it everytime or as often as I can... that's why I'm wondering about the situation with my current partner because it doesn't seem likely that I'll be able to.

14. Brad

Brad New Member

Interesting!

I think SexyScorp asked, "I wonder how many men would enjoy sex without an orgasm?"

I would be mortified if I didn't have an orgasm.

I suspect that most men see it the same. Women I think are the more balanced folks because they can see a wider angle than most men and experience pleasure and satisfaction in broader physical ways than many men.

15. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I have had sex a few times without climaxing, and I did enjoy it...possibly as much as when I do climax. Sometimes I just want to make her happy and be close to her.

16. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

Orgasms are all good but it's not really the end all be all of great sex. Its mostly about how comfortable you are with that person, how in tune you are to eachothers spechial places =3, how often you have sex and how often you mix things up and add spice to the mix. Orgasms are a damn satisfying thing but getting there is all the fun ;p

**A dick in the hand is worth two in the bush ^.~**

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

If I get really aroused, then have sex without orgasm, I am hurting afterwards. I guess it may be the equivalent of "blue balls" in men.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Tantric can be hard and fast, or slow and sensual, there isn't one single way to do it. I don't keep charts, and I didn't want to quote numbers but there was a certain someone who quotes that the sex he has is the best in the world and there is no scope for improvement whatsoever. I know better than that, and I know many on this forum are here to improve their sex lives, and I have a relatively simple technique to do that (except for one who has reached sexual Nirvana). I was hoping that by showing the average male orgasm is pretty weak would enlighten some other men at least. The Tantric trainer I had called a typical male orgasm a 'genital sneeze', but I didn't want to post that because it seems harsh. So I reduced it to numbers, in the hope of not being so harsh - big mistake.

Men are orgasm-focussed, it is in our physiology. We have an enourmous drive to impregnate a woman and come inside her, it is our basic biology to fertilise as many women as possible. Attraction and sexual desire come from this one thing, so orgasm is big to men. It is rather disheartening to realise the absolute best orgasms you had for a large part of your life were actually pathetic, and the average orgasm that a woman experiences is, well, mind-blowing.

In any case, I am always open to improvement in anything I do, and when I was told about Tantra by a friend at work who said it was better than the sex he had before, I thought 'why not?'. I had learned meditation by then, and what he described seemed to be an extension of meditation. In any case he gave me some books and I read them and I had some improvement and some setbacks.

I moved Interstate and got the opportunity to do face-to-face sessions, three with the girl and me and a final one with the girl and us as a couple. The final one was for my wife to absorb the Tantric things I was doing and to learn her part, and it started off with us in our underwear and the girl telling us what to do while we lay in a missionary position. It started off like that at least!

If you don't meditate now, you should learn this before moving on, because Tantra is a combination of meditation and sex. If you find a partner who is into esoteric things, give it a go, because it is both simple to master and very good.

I have also answered the other part of this post, I know for a fact that women do get pleasure out of sex without orgasm, but orgasm is nice and makes the sex better. Men are different, we are more orgasm-focussed. And while we can have good sex without orgasm, it is not in our physiology to be like that.

19. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

NOPE

20. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

I agree with PnB!