Ladies you every get sore from receiving oral?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Ice Cold, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

My girlfriend wanted me to suck on her pussy hard last week, and keep it up for a a good while. well i did and she came from it pretty hard, so we repeated a couple more times over the weekend, and we both got our kicks out of it :).

Friday she told me her pussy is still a lil sore from last weekend, hate to sound like a noob, but is this normal? wasnt much penetration, and she says all the tenderness is on the outside, ive never known a pussy to be sore for more than a few days, and from oral at that, but it makes sense too me if i inadvertently gave her cooch a hickie or something.

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think thats exactly right. Ive had this happen once. If you suck really hard it is like having a hickie on her clit. Its just like anywhere else on your body. If you suck hard, the blood vessels expand or burst and thats what causes the red mark. It may be more pronounced on the clit because it is a much more sensitive place.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's actually pretty normal. I've had my clit and lips sucked too hard for an extended amount of time to the point that for days and days after, it felt raw and bruised.

It's a pain in the ass, but it's worth every minute of it. :)

4. 33stack

Gold Member

yes, iv'e had a hicky on my dick. a dickie, if u will. scared me at first. then i remembered the hard suction the night before. too funny.:D

5. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

cool, well maybe not cool, but uh thanks for the responses :D

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope, can't say I've ever gotten sore from just oral. I have gotten the shit bit outta my nips and have been a bit sore for days afterwards. Does that count?

8. Near

Near New Member

This is a case of the hickie on the pussy. It's pretty normal, bro. Just let her rest and next time do her to your very best.