Ladies when you give oral...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Onxymornatic, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

If you don't swallow, how do you get your partner to signal to you that he is about to cum?

The reason I ask is i'm going to try and get my wife to give me oral on one of the next times we have some intimacy. I don't want to break any moods by saying out loud that it is coming and I don't think she will want to swallow.

So how do you handle this?

Cheers

2. 123imax

123imax New Member

First of all if your not sure whether or not she will swallow then talk to her about it, you never know you might not even need to come up with a signal

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Well..if you came inside her mouth, you wouldn't necessarily have to swallow, but if you don't want to come at all in there..Why not either pull out of her mouth yourself, or just say "Oh god, here it comes!"

Personally, I think a wink wink-nudge nudge, tapping the baseball hat brim type of signal would turn me off more than a simple "I'm coming" would.

4. cherries52

cherries52 New Member

My SO says something like, "I'm so close" or "I'm almost there, baby".

5. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Trust me, she'll know when you are gonna cum.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well his wife's a virgin so she might not. You could always do the old classic, "I'll tap you on the head." Most of time however, they don't mean it. :p

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've been told that "I won't cum in your mouth" is the most common lie in the history of the world. :lol

Onxy...
    Do you honestly think you're going to cum without her knowing it's about to happen? Can guys really do that? I know I couldn't. Just tell her that when the volcano starts to rumble and shake, be prepared for an eruption.
    Good luck.

8. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Well she'll sure know when his penis goes rock hard and his breathing gets heavier, and his penis starts throbbing, she'll know he's cumming trust me ;)

I've never not known, or been took by surprise yet:penisdance

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Agreed!

Maybe it's that I've always been so focused on what I'm doing (and not very good at multitasking!), because for the most part it's been unexpected.