Ladies what kind of guy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by NyguY, Apr 16, 2007.

1. NyguY

NyguY New Member

Do you find your self attracted to the most?

Younger? Older? or Same age?
    Tall? Short?
    Skinny? Average? Husky?
    Does your guy have ot be muscular with a six pack?

For instance I'm 6"3 230 lbs not all fat but not all muscle..... So tell me ladies do guys have to be all muscle to catch your eye?

2. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

i'd really like to know the answer to this question. by the way it looks, being 'muscular' is not necessary, and being 'very muscular' is a turn off for a lot of women. being really skinny seems to be unattractive to most women, but to some they don't really care. most women seem to be into tall guys. but what i'd like to know is what exactly the other features are that they look for. i mean, you can be tall, somewhat muscular, and not have acne, but women may still think you're unattractive.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

looks mean a lot to some, personailty and sense of homour i think will normaly mean more..

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

No, a guy does not have to be all muscle. There are lots of muscle bound assholes out there who any woman in her right mind has no time for.

The man I adore, is a man with a big heart, a sense of humor and a warm smile. Atop that, some nice firm muscles are a very sexy added bonus. ;)

I'd be a liar to say I didn't enjoy looking at a man with a well toned body. But it isn't about magazine cover looks, or an ego that won't fit through the frigging door; it's about an appearance of health, vitality and capability. That's what's sexy about muscle to me.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I actually like older guys tho my boyfriend is younger then me by 2 years.
    I don't mind their build, i prefere them to be taller then me ((I'm 5'7))
    I love big shoulders... and I like hairy men but I don't mind if their not ^.^
    Some items i like on certain men.
    [​IMG]
    Axl Rose Thighs! <3
    [​IMG]
    His shoulders.<33
    [​IMG]
    His chest.
    haha
    perfect

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

In personality.
    I like a guy who can make me laugh
    Isn't afraid to be girly or stupid
    i love being picked up and i love play fighting ^.^

7. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

physically, I tend to gravitate towards lanky guys between my age and 30. They have to be smart, have a great sense of humor, and be driven. Hence why I had a huge crush on one of my professors at university. *sighs*

Gosh, I love nerds.

8. Trish

Trish New Member

Younger? Older? or Same age? I prefer an older man between 25-45(I'm not too specific with that, just giving an example). I don't like men my age at all(I'm 20), most of them are jerks, immature, spoiled, selfish, etc.

Tall? Short? I'm attracted to tall men even though I'm only 5'1".

Skinny? Average? Husky? That really depends on the guy and his height. I like skinny guys, muscular guys, average...just depends.

Does your guy have ot be muscular with a six pack? A six pack or more is ALWAYS better for me. But if not that is okay.