ladies, what do you think of the way i look?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

from what i gather, i'm not a hot guy. but do you think i am at least moderately sexy when it comes to looks? like, if a woman was looking for se with no strings attatched, do you think a woman would choose a guy like me?

if you think i'm ugly, what is it specifically and what can i do to look sexier?

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/hero_of_da_house/

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What nationality are you? You look very exotic to me.

3. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

middle eastern descent.

so what do you think? if u think i'm unattractive or ugly still tell me. just make sure you give me some advice on how to look better. if you think i'm hopeless, you should tell me that too.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hon, I wish I could give you a shot of confidence. The fact that you ask us what we think shows you care.....and hon, you should not give a shit what we think. You are 19, so you have time to learn, just take a tip from old CL, confidence is sexy as hell, and you can't get that from getting your hair cut a certain way.

5. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

so i'm not the least bit attractive? at least tell me what i can do to make myself look better. looks are important when it comes to sex.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dude, did I say that? UGH!

7. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

You just need a style make over. ; )

8. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

hmmm, a little more specific.

Cowboy Lover, if a guy who is the slightest bit good looking asks a question like this, he will usually get answers telling him he's hot and focusing on the positive feauture. but i don't think i have any, that'swhy there's nothing you can say besides that.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

He might get comments, but only from young women that don't know "handsome" has more to do with character than physical features.

10. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

[​IMG]

Start w/the eyebrows....any beauty salon should be able to do them for you.
    While you are there....try a new hair style. Maybe a relaxer on the hair to try straight for a while.

And CL was right about the confidence......any guy who wears that has some sexiness.

11. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

You ask the ladies but hell I'll chime in. You look a bit threatening to me. Try lighter colors and smile a lot. I actually don't see why it would be a problem though.:)

Why is it I can read a post over 6 times and can't see the misspellings until I post it??

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Wow, you have such incredible eyes! I've always had a little "thing" for guys of Middle Eastern descent (I used to live in an area with a large Indian population, and a walk through town was a veritable feast for the eyes! ETA: Meaning they have the same dark and swarthy good looks as those of ME descent...I didn't realize how airheaded that sounded earlier :eyes). I think you have a sexy and smoldering-in-an-exotic-way thing going on. Wish you'd included a pic with the glasses ;)

You look good, but the hair is a bit out of control. If I were you, I'd visit an upscale salon and let them advise you on a good leave-in treatment and/or styling product that will soften and tame your curls and give your hair more of a sleeker, wavy texture. I know of a good forum where you can get some advice on non-salon hair products, if you'd rather do that (just shoot me a PM if you're interested).

#12 Bluesy, Sep 10, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2007