ladies that like rough sex...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Jan 9, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

ladies....i'm just wondering....if you enjoy being submissive in the bedroom...what is your personality like outside the bedroom?

2. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

No submission here lol. I'm the same personality in or out of the games room. I've just got more clothes on. Submission for me is boring as bat shit. Lol I like a rough n tumble or battle of strengths lol.

3. strathmore

strathmore New Member

A few years back, I met a woman online and after a few days of chatting, we decided to get together. When we got to it, she asked/demanded that I punch her and beat her up. My clothes were back on in seconds and I was gone.
    Never did figure that one out, not that I have tried very hard.
    All kinds out there.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

well i'm not talking about anything weird here...my girl just likes it when i'm very "aggressive" in the bedroom....she likes the way i take control..likes to be restrained and have her hair pulled and all that....but out of the bedroom she has a very aggressive personality, takes no shit from anyone...just wondered if this was common for ladies...

5. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

It can be very common. Many woman have this. And normally, they don't let people control them out of the bedroom, and always have their way. I can be a very aggressive person, but thats just from the environment I grew up in.

6. summa

summa New Member

I'm pretty submissive all around. in the bedroom and in day to day life. i can be assertive and dominant if i need to be but for the most part i'm not. its easier to just sit back and relax, makes my life easier,

7. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I'm not too different in or out. I can and do play both rolls.

8. Meee

Gold Member

Submission and rough sex aren't always the same thing. A person can submit to very gentle sex. An aggressive woman who instructs her partner to pull her hair and so on--is she really being submissive?

9. Trond

Gold Member

I agree. Also, some people seem to read "submissive" and "dominating" behavior into almost any sexual act, or sexualized behavior. I never thought that sex was primarily about domination, unless that's your thing.

10. ply

ply
    Gold Member

She used to like to be wrestled and forced. She'd say no and then have awesome O's.That kind of play scares me anymore

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

This sounds rather live me. I don't regard myself as submissive at all but I love my hair pulled and sometimes being bitten on the neck during orgasm.

I also love a good play wrestle, although he doesn't always get to win.:p

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

agreed..maybe i should have stated the op as "women who like the man to take control sexually".....but i still am curious..if youre one way inside the bedroom, do you find yourself being the opposite outside the bedroom....and why? or is there something deeper that makes you want to be controlled sexually but not in other ways?

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The opposite scenario seems to hold in some respects.
    Fairly frequently especially in British society very dominating men in business seen to enjoy being sexually arroused by a dominatrix. Therefore the reverse might well also be the case if all else were equal but with women one never knows hey ;)