Ladies - Tell Me About Multiple Orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, May 28, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Just looking for a little advice here - always trying to find ways to be a better lover and openly admit I don't know everything lol.

So as I have gone into great detail, I got a vibe for my g/f and use it to give her several orgasms each time... or I will use my tongue.. hands, whatever.

Here is where I need help...

It's been my experience that when women cum, it is like a rising storm... each successive orgasm is stronger than the other - which has been the case with my g/f.

The thing is she gets really sensitive after she cums and if I try to keep going, she can't take it and pushes me away.

In the past, other women have been able to keep going... and I could get them off over and over... until they had massive orgasms that literally cripple them and put them to sleep.

My g/f is different because she needs time between each orgasm... I'm afraid if I don't keep going her orgasms won't be as strong... if she has time to cool off between each one.

So I usually just give her a break, say 5 mins or less - then go back down on her.

But sometimes she is still a little sensitive... I don't want it to be painful at all for her...

I am going to start kissing and caressing her for a lot longer after each orgasm before I get down to business again.

So here is my question...

If i gave her like 10 mins or more between orgasms, would they not be as strong.. or would they still keep getting stronger and stronger?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

In my case, the longer it takes for an orgasm to build, the more intense it is.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Every woman's sensitivity is different, so you just have to go with the flow and find what works for her. And she may react differently from one day to the next. I've found that it's better not to set goals for your sexual encounters, just surf the wave and see where it takes you.

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife also needs a break in-between orgasms from becoming too sensitive.....and sometimes the following orgasms are stronger and other times they are milder....theres no ryhme or reason to it, regardless, after a few orgasms, however strong, shes exhausted and satisfied. The only time they are stronger and stronger is when we havent had sex in about a weeks time....

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey man...the best person to be asking this question is actually her! Talk to her about it...tell her the same thing you told us, that you want to become an even better lover. I'd say maybe see if she can just tell you what she wants when, whether you should back off or plunge back in. Especially since it changes from one time to the next, I think she's going to have to tell you that, or maybe you guys can work out some sort of hand signals, etc. You can always judge from her body reactions, but the thing is her reaction may frequently tell you she's too sensitive and you obviously don't want to be tearing into her to discover it. However, she may not know whether she's too sensitive at the moment or not until you start, so I guess there's a balance somewhere in there. I think the only way you'll get this really "refined" is by her telling you.

BD

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

Every woman is different.Ask her,she should know her own body.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

As has been said, each woman is a little different.

My late wife would only have one orgasm and then said she was just too sensitive for more. As I recall we did finally get to where she could have a second one if I took it easy for a few minutes after the first one, but it was usually just one per session.

I've been with a couple women who would have one right after the other as I continued sucking/licking their clit. With the first one we counted orgasms once and got to 27 before she said WHOAAAA. She said she continued having little ones for another 5 minutes after I stopped. We didn't count those. With the next one I wanted to out-do the first, but iirc we only got to 25 -- or maybe it was 28. Whatever, she reached a point where she just couldn't take it any longer. Both were too wiped out to accommodate me for awhile.

My current wife is more like my late wife. She said she'd never had multiples, that she was just too sensitive after the first one to continue. So what I do is refrain from clitoral contact for a minute or two after the first but continue giving oral -- much like if I were just starting. Then her clit comes into play again, but very gently. After a couple minutes she's building again and wants full clitoral stimulation. BAMM! On a good day she'll have three now, but then doesn't usually want any more sex the rest of the day.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I admit I am having a very hard time believing some of the numbers I've been reading here. I mean, DOZENS of orgasms in one session? (not just picking on your post Joe, I've read others similar to it.) It makes me wonder if some of you men aren't being lied to just a teeny tiny bit. Either that, or women are mistaking the contractions of extended orgasms as being individual climaxes.

See, for me, orgasms are so strong and my clit gets so sensitive, there's no way in hell I'd be able to do more than 5, and that, I've only done once via a very long phone conversation and the use of vibes.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but that it's not probable a woman could go off that many times in one session.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

But CL, you're basing your opinion on your own capabilities at this point in your life. People are different. And we change. We also react differently with different partners.

I doubt most women could have 5 orgasms in a row. Some can't have any. I'm pretty certain neither of the women I mentioned above were lying; they were both just highly orgasmic. (Which is why I set out to see how many orgasms they could have.) As I recall it took a couple hours with each. I don't think I've been with any other woman who had more than three multiples with me; most only one or :( none at all.

I never thought a guy could have full-body orgasms until a few years ago, and now I can have multiples of those... with a little help... from uhhhh... health food and stuff.

10. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I'm multiple orgasmic, but, not by clitoral stimulation. I can have one clitoral orgasm and I'm done. My clit is incredibly sensitive to start with and once I have a clitoral orgasm its waaaaay too sensitive to even touch. I do however have multiple g-spot o's. With those I don't need any time in between, Dave can just keep going and going. :) They don't get stronger as I have them though.

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It doesn't happen very often, but there are times when I get into a orgasm zone where it feels like I'm having one long continuous orgasm. That's only happened with the Swede and maybe only twice. All the conditions have to be "right" but I don't know what they are, so I'm afraid I can't tell you and your SO how to achieve this. Good luck.

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I asked her and I can't get a definite answer...

She is very sexually experienced, but because of the guys she was with - never got to know her body as well as she should.

I'm the first guy to ever take the time to explore her body and make things all about her... I also am the one who showed her where her G-spot was... so she is just now starting to understand all about her body.

She has never masturbated on her own except a few times... so she doesn't truly know what her limits are and she kind of relies on me to push her limits... but it is impossible for me to know everything about her body...

The problem is I can hurt her if I push her too far... but if I don't push at all she will never be fully sexually awakened - it is a happy balance I gotta find...

I'm afraid if I go down on her too soon after an orgasm it is too painful for her.. and if I wait too long then her chances of building up to a "screaming, fingernails across the back, jump up and grab the ceiling" orgasm will be diminished...

I thought maybe I could get a few tips on which way to go, but it is probably like I originally thought - I need to keep experimenting.

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude, you probably got a partner for life right there! :D Y'all have fun experimenting ;) and definitely take your time...it's a journey rather than destination.

BD

14. Dreama

Gold Member

I can have multiples, but have only done so once or twice. I have no idea what causes them...Usually, it's just being really turned on. :)

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Every woman is different, as has been posted, and during the heat of passion she's probably not going to tell you what to do and how to do it. At one extreme, my ex-mistress could have one orgasm per day, and that was it. After that she was too sensitive to come again, even with intercourse. At another extreme, I've had girls who came several times one after the other, more or less like Cowboy Lover describes. And my wife who can come a couple of times, but I have to be really gentle with her after her first orgasm.

The only way to do this is to learn to read your partner's body language, so you know when to keep going, when to pull back, when to go again, and so on. Everything you need to know she is already telling you, you've just got to learn the signs. Apart from my orgasmic once-only ex-mistress, no other partner in my past told me what to do, or what not to do.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree that the best way to find out how to achieve this with your partner is to ask her. That being said, I always multiple, and always have, with five being the top number. Now before I get slammed, the first is the best, and the rest are of lessened intensity. I find that it as much my state of mind as it is a function of my body. I always cum during oral, then usually a second time if he keeps going, then after that as soon as he enters me I explode, then usually another time. Now if I am cybering, I come from the sheer excitement, then when I go grab my hubby, it's usually on. I have a very sensitive clit, and also experience vaginal orgasms.....If I keep my mind on orgasming my body usually follows suit. Oh yeah, I build up a big one if I am sucking cock....Man, where's BD??:brow

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You rang, darlin'? :D

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah actually....I want MULTIPLES...NOW!