Ladies: Talk as foreplay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MrK40, Oct 6, 2005.

1. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Ladies:
    What kind of talk do you consider foreplay?

2. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

The only time I consider talk foreplay is if he is gently running his hands along my body teasing me at the same time Hahaha.

I don't know, maybe telling someone how beautiful they are, or how much he loves your body. Ummm.

Probably talking real dirty would turn me on a bit. But I would never consider any kind of talk real foreplay as it wouldn't get me hot and bothered as touching me does...

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh I love talk! I love for my husband to tell me what he plans to do to/with me...even if it's in the morning, and he's talking about what's gonna happen later that night . Or, when I am fixing supper, or standing at the sink, if he comes up behind me and starts whispering dirty things - I may be a million miles away from that thought at the moment - but then he just leaves me alone to think about what he said... and in a short time, I'm all over him like a fly on poo-poo. :brow

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

They say that sex is 90%mental and 10% physical so might as well do your best mentally. I like teasing my girl. Telling her at work what i'm planning to do to/for her. Throwing surpizes every so often, things like that. What i notice is once you get her imagination going and getting her all rowled up by either sensual talk or dirty talk. It can be mindlowing every time. PLus it helps her to reach orgasm first by building her up mentally before any physical foreplay.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Understanding that a woman needs to have her mental/emotional sex heightened, before her physical sexuality can be heightened, is a PLUS for any man. Men can just TOUCH their spot - and get off. Women have to have something deep within their Psychic (sp) to reach that highest plateau.

Damn, by the time my hubby gets home (after teasing me with talk)
    - I RAPE HIM!!!
    ...heehee - but what does some old grandma know...:love2

Maybe, a little..;)

6. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

My wife does not seem to care for talk as foreplay. Not that she doesn't care for talk, I mean we are naked together and she is going on about what happened at work, and what bills need to be paid. It is a sort of turnoff. It's like her interest is anywhere but on me.