Ladies, question with UTI's.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

Those women who have experienced a UTI before (urinary tract infection) what has your feeling been like? Of course, it probably hurt like hell when you had to pee, but what about anything else? Did any kind of sexual activity, whether it be with your bf/hubby or even solo with your faithful five fingers, ever hurt during a UTI?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yup. Depends on how advanced the UTI is....... But sex can be pretty uncomfortable.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Have you ever experienced frequent going + burning while peeing and it turn out to NOT be a UTI?

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, there can be the same symptoms experienced if, and this is only speaking from a woman's perspective, cuz I am..... a recent session was longer than usual, or rougher than usual, and she might feel better in a day or so. There are times that I have some serious sensitivity issues following a sexcapade where I've done more than my share of grinding and rubbing and direct clitoral stimulation, etc. Sometimes a good hot washcloth brings quick comfort, sometimes a long hot soak in the tub will do. It all depends. I also use a natural lube, made with all natural ingredients, which is also a great moisturizer and treatment for friction, and have been known to use that for a couple days after a particularly rough session to ease a little owie. That won't help the frequency....but some extra fluid intake to keep things all flushed out is always a great idea.

5. Jayce

Gold Member

Reason I ask is my gf mentioned it to me. It seemed different, though. She's had like 4 UTI's in the past 5 years, and each time I'm hearing the same thing. This time, though, the symptom's just didn't seem like it was a UTI. I just recommended her to take a long hot bath and try to use a washcloth to sorta flush things out. She needs a long hot bath anyway, poor girl is stressed as hell.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

Stress will do it to you too.

7. Jayce

Gold Member

Do what? Give you a UTI? Or give you symptoms to make you think that?

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

Not necessarily give you a UTI,but for some reason,my friends and I have noticed in times of stress,we are known to get similar symptoms.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Ok, heres a lil tidbit i found out about UTIs and Yeast Infections...

they can be triggered by oral sex. i used to get one or the other almost MONTHLY...it SUCKED!!! there are bacteria and yeast in the mouth that can really piss off (no pun intended) a person's natural balance...

haven't had the problem since my bf started using oral rinses (like listerine or crest) or brushing his teeth before hand...yeh,its one of those things like "ugh, mood wrecker" but a lil prep is a hell of a lot better than an infection down the road