Ladies, PLZ HELP ME

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hope81, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope81

Hope81 New Member

This is really embarassing for me to talk about but...Ive recently started being sexually active and ive run into some major problems that are really depressing me and worrying me about the future of my fiance and I.

Apparently i have a loose vagina. Ive of course never had any kids..im not old..i havent had any previous sexual partners...I dont understand how this is possible. Ive gone to see nurses, doctors...even a geinochologist!! They all checked me out thoroughly and say im perfectly normal...They have actually questioned me about HIS size...but he looks normal to me. I am at my wits end. Im scared he wont put up with this for much longer and either leave me...or just go someplace else for sex.

Has anyone ever experienced this???

2. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

I have never heard of this before, how can you be loose when you can control it with your muscles?
    he must be small or something. maybe you can go to a plastic surgeon and ask him to cut you and stitch it up tighter ? :D

3. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm not sure if you covered thiss with your doctors. Have you tried exercises to strengthen your pc muscles?

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

5. jódame

jódame New Member

First of all, I'm going to put it out there that I think your fiance...the person you're planning to be with for the rest of your life...probably shouldn't be making you feel so terrible about this. You say you've been checked by numerous professionals who have assured you that you're normal- who is he to say you're not? If he's pressured you to the point where you feel he might be unfaithful, then either he or you might consider seeking some counseling. It is entirely possible that this is his problem, not yours.

That being said, there are plenty of other ways you can both enjoy sex. If vaginal intercourse doesn't do it for you, try oral. Or anal. Experiment. Do lots of foreplay...for both of you. You deserve pleasure, too. And please don't do anything drastic like surgery without exhausting all your other possibilities.

6. Hope81

Hope81 New Member

Thank You

Thank you so much for your understanding...I cant tell u how good it feels to think that there is even a minute chance that im not defective...because really thats how i feel. I feel as bad as a man would if he had a 5cm penis. I am going to continue with my excercises and see if things take a turn for the better...And have a heart to heart conversation with him about how he makes me feel when he comments about our situation the way he does...

Thank you so much for your point of view on this, jódame.

7. jódame

jódame New Member

Of course, glad to help in any way I can. Honestly, I'm not an expert, but you've talked to some, so there's more than a minute chance that you're normal...there's a big chance that that's the case. Do what makes you feel good about yourself, okay? And check back in, it'll be good to know how it all works out.

Good luck. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.