Ladies, oral sex questions for you !

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MikeDog, Apr 13, 2007.

1. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Ladies lets talk oral sex :p

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important).
    Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life?
    Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself?
    Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there?
    If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral?
    Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how?
    What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion?

Thanks!

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important).

yes

after

only had one.

If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral?

Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how?
    N/A

Strong tongue... asking the person what the want

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Thanks Anim. Come on the rest of you don`t be shy. Copy the list and add your answers

4. Nettle

Nettle Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important). 5
    Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life? Yes
    Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself? Before
    Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there? Not much experience to go on, but no, not much difference.
    If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? 3
    Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how? N/A
    What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion? Someone who enjoys doing it, wants to please his partner and watches and learns from her responses.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important). I would give it a good, solid 8. Before I got my toys, I would have given it a 10.

Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life? No, I am not getting enough of any kind of sex.

Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself? I like it before, or by itself. I've never had it after.

Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there? YES!

If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? That's a tough question, as I did not have a man go downtown until I had been sexually active for a few years. I would say, of the one's that have tried it on me, only 30% were any good at it.

Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how? Nope

What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion? The ability to multi-task, i.e. pinch and fondle nipples, and/or put a finger in vagina, and/or put a finger in my ass. I'd just LOVE to have an octopus eat me out! (cancel that, just remembered, they have BEAKS!):eek

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

MikeDog, this is a very sore spot in my sex life; I'm coughing up my answers because I appreciate you as a :sf member, and the thoughtfulness of your questions; not because it's fun, I don't like the answers I have to give. :ugh I hope you glean some useful info from us ladies, god knows my replies are useless being that I've hardly had it :eyes Other ladies, speak up! If us deprived girls can, so can you! ;)

7. I have received oral less than a dozen times in my life, I have a hard time giving it a well founded rating considering this.
    I would sure love to have it more! But I'm not sure I'm entitled to it either.
    I don't think I've had it enough to answer that question with a decent basis of reasoning.
    Single hitter here, no one else to compare to. :eek:
    If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? N/A
    Never have, but would love to.
    The ability to find another persons' source of pleasure, and genuinely enjoy fulfilling it is what makes a good lover in general, IMO, so I would guess that applies to oral as well.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important). Around a 4 or so. It's nice when it happens but it's not necessary.
    Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life? Sure
    Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself? I prefer it before as part of foreplay.
    Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there? Absolutely
    If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? My current SO is fantastic at it. My last b/f didn't seem to know what the hell he was doing.
    Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how? Nope
    What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion? Knowing where the clitoris is is essential.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Interesting answers. NK sorry about your situation :(

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Thanks, Mike. I'm just glad there are plenty of other things to enjoy at the buffet of sex. And enjoy them, I do. :)

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Damn, Guess I'm gonna have to make a trip
    and get you completly caught up on the "HowTo's" of oral.

Hiker:dgrin :dgrin

11. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'd be a delighted learner. :p

12. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Any more women care to share? Guys any comments?

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Want comments from guys? Well I almost always preceed intercourse with oral sex because I learned from experience that oral is the best way to get a woman really hot and aroused . And when she is hot, no matter how thick a guys penis is, it slips in really easily. Otherwise, intercourse can be unpleasant.

But oral is more than that, I love running my tongue around those lovely folds of skin, feeling her response, enjoying her taste and scent, just pleasuring her in a wonderfully intimate way. Giving oral sex is one of the best parts of sex (Naughtyknickers knows my philosophy on this one!), and the highlight is to feel your partners arousal and to look up and see on her face the way she is getting closer and closer and closer.

And usually in our sexual script, oral on her to her orgasm is followed by a little oral on me, and then we're both ready.

14. jmg

jmg New Member

why do you feel your not entitled to it ?? i think every woman should have the pleasure.ive only found one woman in my life that didnt love it.i think it was some kind of self concious issue.i absoulutly love seeing a womans reaction & pleasure.ive even done it with nothing in return.you need to get taken care of properly!!!

15. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Ideally every woman should have the experience of receiving oral sex, but I don't feel anyone is entitled to anything within the realm of such intimacy. A partner either gives something from their heart and enjoys doing that act, or does not.
    An attitude of entitlement would end up in my manipulating my partner into doing something he does not enjoy, and I'm not interested in doing that.

16. Trish

Trish New Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important). 4

Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life? yes

Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself? by itself or before/during intercourse. Haven't really had it after intercourse.

Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there?Unfortunately yes, some guys just aren't good at it.:(

If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? I don't know, most of them were great.

Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how? No. But I imagine that some women would be better at it since she is a woman and knows what a woman wants and likes.

What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion? *Don't be so boring. Change it up some. *Lightly flicking the tip of your tongue on my clit the whole time or most of the time is not the way to go. *You don't have to be so gentle with your tongue all of the time. Put a little force into it. *Sucking on the clit is great. *Fingering with licking and sucking on the clit is always good. -Simple answer and bottom line: Know what the hell you're doing. If you love pussy then act like it.:p

17. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

1. 10
    2. 1 I only get it about twice per week.
    3. Both
    4. Hell yeah
    5. 5-7
    6. Yes. Us girls are so much better. I don't know how. We just kno where everything is.

18. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

How important is receiving oral sex in your sex life? On scale 1-10 (10 = most important). 7
    Do you feel you are getting enough oral sex in your sex life? NO! I'm not getting enough sex, period.
    Do you like oral sex before or after intercourse or as just by itself? It's great foreplay, and I'd totally go for it by itself.
    Have you found big differences in the skills between different guys down there? YUP. My first lover went at my pussy/clit too hard with the broad part of his tongue as opposed to the tip making broad strokes of varying pressure. The two guys I've had since him were pretty darn good at it.
    If you did find differences how many guys you've been with that were great at oral? So far, I'm two for three, which makes me happy. Last guy I was with went down on me three times during our torrid sack session! Three! He might've been as drunk as I was, but he was still darned good.
    Have you ever had oral sex from a women? Was it much different then a man does it? If so how? I wish. I bet it'd be great.
    What makes a person a skilled oral lover in your opinion? Well, firstly the woman has to be willing to tell the person giving her oral what's good and what's not..so the person giving oral is able to hopefully learn and put that into practice. Personally, I favor the usage of the tip of the tongue to move around the clit..tease open the hood and inner labia, and poke into my pussy, and then vigorously lick my clit rapidly back and forth and sucking with some pressure (at which point, I go wild lol) :flip