ladies, in order for you to be attracted to a guy sexually...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

how good looking does he need to be? i know that women are attracted to guys who are good looking and are usually not attracted to ugly guys, but what about guys who are not very good looking but not ugly?

i can be sexually attracted to any girl who is not too ugly. it's mostly other things that determine whether i am or am not attracted. and i'm not talking about when it comes to serious relationships, i'm talking about when it comes to sex.

so how good looking does a guy have to be in order for you to find him sexy? be specific. what physical features does he NEED to have in order for you to even consider him.

2. MikeHardwood

MikeHardwood New Member

My guess is that a guy would need to have a dick.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well havng a dick wont be the first thing a female will see, unless your all naked on the first moments of seeing each other :p

4. MikeHardwood

MikeHardwood New Member

I was joking, of course. :)

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lols i was teasing, just in that sort of mood my bad lol

6. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Really it dont matter how ugly you are, women love confidence and if you can work with what yah got. Then its all good.
    Seriously theres no such thing as "ugly" because there is always someone who is attracted to someone.

7. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

needs to be taller than me

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I have never seen a man or woman too ugly to find a mate. A guy we called "Hansom Harry" was a make out artist. I'm telling you he was ugly. Looked like Ratso in Midnight Cowboy. I watched him to see what he had because he did so well with women. His secret? He had 7 sisters. He knew how to talk to girls. He was comfortable around them and confident. He also didn't treat them too nice. Not too bad either, just never put them on a pedestal. Looks are not near as important as most think.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A man who appears to take care of himself is a real turn on to me. I'm really not impressed with 'the beautiful people'. I find a man who cares about himself shows self-confidence. As mentioned in an earlier post, women are quite enamoured with confidence in a man. It's the strength aspect, I suppose.

10. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My mother was 6' and dad was 5'8' but all man. I don't think she ever thought of him as short.

11. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

ok, but i'm only 5'6

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Its all perceptions....

We all jhave our own tastes, doesnt mean one personas view or tasts should be the same that everyone else has.....
    my nan was 4'10 her husband 6'0 , but just because they loved each other for over 60 years , doesnt mean everyone must love all no matter the guys hieght or the females hieght.

Being 6'4 means there are not that many females taller than myself, i know they exsist , but i am yet to find them.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

If we are going strictly for "sexual attraction" I would say, yes, the guy would have to be decent looking. No pot bellies, must have at least 80% of his teeth, and no facial piercings. I'm not talking about Cary Grant here, just a guy with a pleasant face and a charming smile.

Call me superficial, but you did say "sexual attraction" and that is something completely different than the attraction that is substantial enough for the foundation of a relationship beyond sex. That is a whole nuther ball game.

14. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Exactly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To give you another metaphor type thing> I fucking hate Picaso, his paintings look like crap smeared randomly on a canvas to me, but it has to be beautiful to someone or that talentless hack wouldn't be so damned popular.

P.S. Screw Picase, Salvador Dali is god of the paint brush!

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

I love Picasso! Screw Dali! :p

;)

16. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

Well,,for me he has to have a self-confidence, that is the most important thing...even if he isn't all that in the looks department if he carries his self well then that is what catches my eye

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

In order for me to be attracted to a guy sexually he has to have a similar sense of humor to mine, he definitely has to make me laugh, and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He's intelligent but not arrogant about it.

18. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

For me being attracted to someone sexually doesn't necessarily have that much to do with looks, its just a vibe that they give off that depends on looks, personality and everything in between!

19. vanburen

vanburen New Member

I nearly spit out my drink when I read that!
    Thanks for the laugh CL, right when I needed it too! :lol

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Men and women what do you find sexualy attractive....heres a way of answering that without all the pc answers. ...............just take a look at which females have had the most responces to their picture threads and visa versa take a look at which male picture threads have had the most views.
    that way it should give you a no messing around idea of what makes a person sexualy attractive...at least to the vast majority here.