Ladies, I'm SO FRUSTRATED!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by brittany1158, Jan 6, 2008.

1. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

I really am.
    I have been wanting a sexual encounter with a female for a very long time.
    To me, because I have a boyfriend, it is hard to find a girl to "explore" with. He is 100% okay with me exploring with another girl All I have done is made out with a couple of my friends...but they definately were not serious.

I'm looking for intimate exploration. And I have no idea how to find a girl :(

I really need help..any advice you have. Please?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im not trying to be a smartass...but have you tried the classifieds?:)

3. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

im afraid that's sketchy :/

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Hummmmm...It is like that with guys. finding one for just mess around, and nothing else is tough...I feel for ya, and I just kept up the looking..

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nothing sketchy about it most papers have a page devoted to
    meeting other people. If not the computer is full of adds for dating
    We have one right here on :sf.
    Any Woman this day and age that wants sex with another Woman
    can certainly do so if they try.

Hiker

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

craigslist is just crawling with peeps looking for peeps.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I ... uh ... fixed this for you.

8. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

Becareful of craigslist, they are known to have other things that are not legit.
    If you need to explore the first place to look is in fact a strip club.
    Talk to the girls that work there and you would be supprised on the people you can meet that enjoy just plain sex like you do without trying to have the strings. Plus you can bring the boyfriend and use him like a ad for a threesome.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Well of course your boyfriend is okay with it, lesbian sex is an obsession with men I know quite a few women that have messed around with girls just as a bit of excitement for their fella. I think men generally have a condescending attitude towards the whole thing. As if somehow lesbian sex is just a bit of fun and meaningless. Also I'm of the view that when you explore sexually it's best to keep it to yourself, your SO might find it exciting now but change his mind and throw it back in your face in the years to come. If he's told you he's okay with it fine, but he doesn't need to know the details.

As for how to actually meet another woman, you were right the first time. If you've already made out with some friends then that might be where to look for sex. I've had sex with women in the past and they've all been mates. It was something I enjoyed I think friendship can sometimes extend to uncomplicated sex and thats for the opposite and same sex. anywho those are just a few of my thoughts.

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Now, where's the fun in that? :cool If you feel emotional safe with someone, you shouldn't expect them to take something shared in raw honesty and wield it as an emotional weapon later. If they do, you won't feel emotionally safe with them for very long. And it sure seems like your SO is someone you SHOULD feel emotionally safe with.

Just my $0.02
    BD

11. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

You know there's a danger of buying into the whole concept that every aspect of your sexlife should be out in the open and you shouldn't ever expect to be judged. I think there's an element of exhibitionism involved that can end in tears. I've done most stuff sexually, I told my hubby that once using those exact words, I didn't provide much detail and he didn't ask for any.

Now I'm not ashamed of anything I've done but it's nobody else's business apart from the person I was with at the time. I talk about my past experiences in here because of the anonymity but in general I keep it to myself.

What I was trying to tell brittany is that right now her SO might find the idea of her messing around with a woman the sexiest thing in the world, but that might not always be the case.

As for 'emotionally safe' safe' sorry I'm not really into cod psychology buzzwords that are bandied around so often.

12. cook74

Gold Member

Wouldn't the ladies at the strip club ask for money upfront, because in my experience...

If money is no object, and it is legal in your area, then I would try a respected brothel. They are clean, anonymous and you can have full control of the situation.