Ladies - If You Own A Vibrator - Please Read

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I am thinking of getting my g/f the Original Jack Rabbit Vibrator for her birthday.

She isn't much into doing things solo, but I figured I could use it on her and drive her wild (I hope).

I have a few questions about it and figured some of the ladies in here could give me the answers I needed.

1. I wanted to get this for her a few months back, but I read a big thread on here awhile back that vibrators can desensitize a woman to manual stimulation (did a search but I can't find it). So it kind of made me hesitate to buy her the vibrator at the time...

Some in the thread argued against it, some didn't. I did a little research and most of the articles I read said there is no research that shows using a vibrator will desensitize a woman.

My g/f will most likely only use it with me... so it will be used on her 2-3 times a week at most.

2. What is the best way to use the vibrator on her? Be explicit.. give details please.

Thx

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

What a question. Go ahead and get it and I'm sure you will both
    love it as it really does make a dull night a good night.
    Wife has been using Hers about 20 years with no adverse effect,
    Heck you probably jerk off once or twice a day and
    you can still feel it can't you

Hiker

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I've been vibing away at my love nub for years now, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and I haven't noticed any numbing. I used my wand to come a few times yesterday, and then, my fingers twice today. It's a whole different feeling to have my fingers on myself and it still feels great. I admit, a vibe makes me come quicker, but sometimes the longer an orgasm takes, the stronger it feels.

As for the best way to use a vibe on your g/f...really you need to hand it to her and have her explore herself with it and watch, learn, and listen. Good luck and happy humming! :)

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I go to town maybe 2 or 3 times a week with myself, but I don't use anything but my hand. So I don't think it is the same comparison.. I dunno.

I never thought there was a problem with a woman using a vibe until I read that thread about it desensitizing a woman.

It is good news what you told me though, so thanks.

My g/f doesn't like to touch herself or use vibes/dildos on herself... she made me some vids using a dildo when we where away from each other... but the dildo she had was too big and she said it hurt her (her x-b/f bought it for her)... so I got her another one, but she never uses it.. except to make me vids when I'm out of town.

Maybe I'll just use the Rabbitt on her for a bit, then let her take over... see where that leads.

It's kind of funny I'm talking about this subject, because yesterday I tried to fulfill one of my g/f fantasies... she wanted me to use a popsicle inside her. She brought it up a few times over the last several months, so I tried it yesterday.

I rubbed it around her pussy lips for awhile to let her get used to it... got her soaking wet.. then when I slipped it inside her she screamed and told me to take it out. I was lmao.. I told her it was what she wanted... and she said "I know, but I didn't think it would be so damn cold!"

I was like uh it is a popsicle lol

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Did you eat the popsickle? :brow I hate wasting good things to eat... :eek:utahere

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hell ya bro I ate it... it was strawberry with a touch of love on it.