[Ask a Girl] Ladies I need your help

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shajal, Dec 9, 2010.

1. shajal

shajal New Member

So in college there is this girl yup this girl who would look at me at times and look away. Pretty strange don't you think? Well funny thing is she looks gorgeous like a perfect 10/10. Her body with the most unique curves and her sexy legs and her firm chest and Lucious lips. She is one of a kind. Well it's either me that gets scared when I look her in the eye or it's that I feel guilty cause I think I'm a rapest or something. I have to admit she is a beauty. So today I was sitting right next to her yup I had the balls. I kept noticing she was trying to look at me and when i looked at her she blushed and looked away. And at the end of class I tried to catch her so I can talk but she completely ignored me. So my class for the semester ends next Monday as that is the last class. I was wondering how can I talk to her or be her friend or something. I has crush on her.

I can talk about her all night now but let me stop. So any ladies how would you like it for a man to aproach you in college and talk to you?

I need help as I will only see her once more :(

gentalmen are welcome to help as well, I would like both genders responses

#1 shajal, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm not a lady, but neither am I ignorant. So I'll answer. Speak to her before class lets out. Just say, "Hi, how are you today? My name is shajal." Or whatever your name is.

3. shajal

shajal New Member

sorry to offend gentalman can answear too sorry bout that.

And I could say that how about if start it out with a complemint?
    You think that make it good cause I want to make the first impression perfect lol

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nah, compliments aren't the way I would go. I'm just saying what I would do, so you decide. I'd say something like, "Hi, I've been wanting to speak to you but I'm so darn shy, I never did. But now time is running out, so... Hi."
    I think that's more endearing than some corny compliment.

5. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I'm with HardRocker on this one. Just say "Hi", and take it from there. You may be very surprised with the outcome.:D

6. shajal

shajal New Member

aight dude i like that thnx im going to use that line if its ok with you ;)

7. ruby79

ruby79 New Member

From a ladies, I too think you should casually approach her and say "Hi." I would use any cheesy pickup lines or compliments. Maybe you can talk about the class; if you liked it or hated it. It could be a decent conversation starter. It sounds like she's interested, if she is watching you as you say she is. Good luck. You'll never know if you don't try!

8. looking4

looking4 New Member

I agree with Ruby - once you engage her in conversation you will know the right next move to make, don't be too pushy - Good luck

9. Pointman

Pointman New Member

I've read somewhere that the best pick up line in the world is "Hello, my name is (insert name), how are you today?)