Ladies I Need Your Advice!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Kittykat64, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Kittykat64

Kittykat64 New Member

I am hoping that some of you ladies can help me with this subject..
    I am dating a guy (that I adore) and he is into anal sex, I have tried it a few times but never really enjoyed it. I have read on this site that some women LOVE it. Is it ture that the orgams is that good and if so how many times did you try it before you got off with it?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

If you do not enjoy it you should tell him that, he should honour your request if he truly adores you.

My personal experience tells me that, the only reason to participate is to please him, I never received any special pleasure from this act that would entice me to repeat it. If pleasing him is sufficient for you, so be it, but you might tell him that 99% of your sensitive parts are located elsewhere and he should concentrate on those if he wants truly good sex.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You have to decide what YOU like. Every woman is different. I personally love anal sex. I think it is very sensual and naughty, and that is a real turn on for me. Much of a woman's initial sexual excitement is mental/emotional. If you are uncomfortable with something, you are not going to be turned on, no matter how many times you try it.
    Since you say he is really into anal sex, I suppose you will eventually have to make a decision - and be up-front with him. If he "adores" you, he should be concerned with your pleasure as well.
    Good luck!

4. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I have done it some with my hubby. It is not something we do on a regular basis because I find it to be a bit uncomfortable mostly after the fact. If I am really really turned on then I am usually up for it and yes my orgasms are very good when we do that. I usually stimulate my clit while he does his thing and I get off like a rocket. It takes some patience and ease to begin with and you need to be able to relax. Plenty of lube helps too. If you want to try it then I suggest you do but go easy and hopefully he'll have enough patience to work you into it. If you really don't like it then I would discuss it with him and he really should understand.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You've got to want to try it to enjoy it. The first time I did it was with my ex. She liked it a lot more than I did. As I recall neither of us had an orgasm that first time (it was a real quicky in the back yard), but after that she always did, as did I. I'm glad we tried it, but it's not something I yearn for now. (Just as well, too. My wife's got an invisible sign there, "exit only".)

You do NOT owe it to your bf. If you want to try it again, try it with him. If you still don't like it, say so. I think most guys just want to try it because it's taboo and we like being a little kinky from time to time. Variety is the spice of life.

6. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Kitty

I hope you don't mind the input from a male as u did ask the ladies for advice. I am male but similar age to you and new to this forum.

Well I have to confess that I have never tried anal. Am I the only man that hasn't?

It would be really interesting to know what percentage of men and women do it on a regular basis.

Rose made some good comments in respect of the naughty and sensual bit making it such a turn on.

The one thing that puts me off big time is the potentialy unpleasant messy bits. I have a really strong sense of smell and that one is not my preference!

If Kitty I was your partner and into it big time, I would want to take it really slowly, totally gently, as cleanly as possible and with loads of lube. And if I sensed that you didn't get true pleasure from it after a few attempts, I would respect your wishes and not let it be an issue. If I sensed that you wasn't enjoying it, that in itself would spoil my pleasure.

To me the biggest turn on is not the actual act.

It is knowing that my partner is loving every second of it!