ladies, how would you react...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

ok, lets say you were at work, as a waitress or something like that, and you notice this guy kind of checking you out. later on he comes up to you and says hi and says "i'm sorry for the staring, but you're just too hot to ignore."

how would you feel and react in the following scenarios...

1. the guy is really good looking and looks like he's 25-35 years old.

2. the guy is really good looking, and looks like he's 17-20 years old(he has a high school boy look).

3. the guy is not really good looking, but not ugly and looks like he's 25-35 years old.

4. the guy is not really good looking, but not ugly and looks like he's 17-20 years old.

5. the guy is kind of ugly or overweight and looks 25-35 years old.

6. the guy looks like he's in his 50s.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think I'd be turned off by such a line, myself, wouldn't matter how young, old, good looking or plain, the man was.

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I would hardly take it seriously, or consider that line a notable compliment. Anyone (regardless of looks) in his teens or twenties to say something like that, I'd smile at politely, but think him rather impish.

Anyone beyond frat years ought to know better and be able to come up with something a little better than that.

I'd rather see someone stumble over ill put but heartfelt words any day. :)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I'd get away as fast as possible. Someone that doesn't know you, but offers flattery for no reason is looking for something that I'd rather not give.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It can be hard at times being a guy thats single, and knowing just how to appraoch a female , because your never quite sure of what reaction your going to get, and sadly it does seem if your a single guy, it makes it hard to make that first step.
    Maybe that is why some people go for married guys/women, because they feel at ease right away mostly .

6. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

If I were a waitress and:
    1. I'd add it to his bill as an extra eggroll to make sure he pays, then meet him asap. ($20 tip included)
    2. I'd check his ID before serving him. Not into young boy-like anyway. But, if he was over 18 same as above.
    3. Same as # 1. I believe in equal opportunity.
    4. Same as 2 & 3.
    5. Same as 3.
    6. Same as 3.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'd give him a dirty look and wonder why at his age he's still pulling sleazy, juvenile shit like that.

I'd do my best to smile politely and thank him for the compliment, then I'd expect him to heave-ho. Gotta give the youngins some leeway.

Same as #1.

Same as #2.

Same as #1.

Same as #1, but it would probably be a look of disgust mingled with awe that someone my dad's age would try to pull that shit with a woman my age.

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I would be semi flattered but i think it would mostly make me feel uncomfortable, regardless of their age. Its just a bit too direct, especially when it is at your workplace and therefore you can't just leave.

9. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

I agree :D