Ladies how many orgasms can you reach ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexis, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexis

sexis New Member

Girls how long does it take you to reach orgasm whilemasturbating and how many orgasms can you reach .

Do you get this feeling similar to men when after say 3rd orgasm you feel tired and you have to get some sleepor you can have orgasm afte orgasm without need to sleep ?? thanks

2. jess09

jess09 Banned

While masturbating I'd say maybe about 5 minutes. Usually I have about let's say a 2 or 3 orgasms.

I sometimes feel tired, I usually sleep well after that. but sometimes, I'm more energetic, that depends.

3. sexis

sexis New Member

wow 3 orgasms in 5 mins thats a lot and pretty quick I'd say. Do you have any special technique that u knowwill allow you 2 have so many orgasms or you are just always ready to orgasm ??

4. jess09

jess09 Banned

I meant I have my first orgasm in five minutes and then two or three others one after. My masturbating time is about 20 minute in total.

I'm usually not turned on before I try this. I do have a special techniques yes.

5. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

.I usually masturbate with my vibe every other day for about 40 minutes....I reach 8 to 9 orgasms....but after that I cannot move, I cannot feel my feet...and Im just not inside my body...

6. roksoc

roksoc New Member

wow marisha that sounds intense

7. sexis

sexis New Member

tell sth about your orgsams wow 8 orhasms ! is orgasm after orgasm more intense than the first previous one or are hey the same ?

what technique do you use, sth special or are you just always orgasm ready and it's simple for you ?

how do u feel after reaching so many orgasms , sleepy , tired , able to have more orgasm after this 8 one 9 (ever tried that) ??

8. sexis

sexis New Member

jess09 did you had so many orgasms as marisha ?? I mean that's awsome 8 orgasms !

9. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

9 orgasms...I would say the first one is fastest, the second and third one takes longer, and then I reach orgasm one after another every 5-7 min.. I'd say all together takes about 40 min..I'm really sweaty and tired after that...but then all of the stress from work, headaches everything as gone..and you feel really good...
    p.s. just make sure you change batteries in your vibe before...:)

10. sexis

sexis New Member

1. Marisha after having 9th orgasm are you capable to have say 10th, 11th , 12th, 13, 15th orgasm ??

2. Are those orgasms the same I mean the intensity ??

3. When you get so wet inside are those next orgasms felt as intensely as before

4. Do you have some specific technique or are you simply ready for orgasm and you orgasm easyly ??

5. Do you usually use some long vibes or it doesnt matter ??also i always wonder how girls do it, do you stick it in slowly or fast deep inside or halfway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !:)

11. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

1. Afret 9th orgasm Im too tired...I think I could have more....
    2. the intensity of orgasms are mostly the same...some of them are quicker some of the are longer...
    3. I get wet inside and outside...my bed is soaking wet when I do that...
    4. I dont orgasm easily with man...but with vibrator there is no way not to orgasm...it is just way too intence...
    5. I dont know if you have seen the vibrators...I use the rabbit...it spins inside and vibrates on outside....you dont really need to do much....just stick it inside turn it on and enjoy it...
    happy new years to you too!!!!

12. sexis

sexis New Member

wow cool, I don't get one thing though you say u are very tired after having 9th orgasm but you've mentioned that you do not have to do anything 2 get orgasm just stick it in so how come you are not tempted to reach say 14th orgasm and check what it feels like ??

13. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

well, how come you guys feel tired or sleepy after orgasm?
    and I usually flex my muscles or do kedles excercises...it is tiring physically and emotionally...:)
    p.s. excuse my spelling, I moved to the country three years ago...still working on my spelling...

14. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

That's one big plus we have over men. We are blessed withthe capacity for multiple orgasms. Unlike men, who have to rest in b/w orgasms, women can cum many times without blinking. There is really no limit to the number of orgasms. Everything depends on the sexual skills set of the man, and how easily aroused a woman is. Some women are unable to achieve even a single orgasm because of the ineptitude of their partners. However, the good news is that, with sexual skills development, any woman can learn to cum as many times as she likes. Tantric sex and kama sutra offer techniques for advanced erotic pleasure which can easily be had by almost anybody.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A lot of a woman's ability to reach orgasm ( and multiple orgasms) depends on her familiarity and comfort with her own body, and with her mental attitude. Masturbation is the best way to learn this. I have had an orgasm after about 20 - 30 seconds of masturbating, but I was mentally already on the edge before ever touching myself. During masturbation, I've had up to 3 orgasms in one session. During sex, I've had as many as 5 orgasms, and could have kept going - but I think Thorn was getting jealous! :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.