Ladies - How Big is Too Big???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hothead, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hothead

hothead New Member

Jul 28, 2004
    My GF and I have been dating for a few years and have hit a major dry spell because we discovered a while back that my unit is so big that it tears the lower part of her vagina. Not a huge tear, about 1/16", but enough to cause pain both during and after intercourse. We've tested the theory, and without fail, it happens every time. We've waited several weeks, in some cases months, to give her time to heal up and still no luck. This has made her very reluctant to engage in the act, so we haven't had sex in over a year. I guess my question is, is it possible for a guy to be too big? I'm aware that foreplay provides lubricant, makes the vagina more pliable or able to accommodate most sizes, and we do all of that. I've talked to several women about the situation, and the consensus is the same that she 'should' be able to accommodate me. I'm well within the boundaries of average (although she begs to differ), so the whole situation just strikes me as odd. I was also told to buy her a set of different sized vibrators so that she could basically stretch herself out. Is this possible? I suppose it would be, but I'd think regular sex would need to be implemented in order to maintain what was accomplished. But, how would she be able to stretch herself out without tearing again?

Any thoughts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.