Ladies - Honest question about thongs and comfort.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

Seriously, I can't understand something. You see it all over the web, and you may of even noticed it when you take your pants off. When you have a thong on that has a relatively skinny front, isn't it uncomfortable for the front to, well, only cover part of "you?" I was just looking at one of the picture threads where you continuously hit F5 to refresh the page with a new picture, and I seen a few where the girl had a thong on, and in the front, she only had 1 lip covered. The rest wasn't. Isn't that uncomfortable?

2. pirouette

Gold Member

I imagine it would be. Being smaller than the average woman, my problem has been finding thongs without so much fabric in the front. Honestly, I wonder what some women are packing sometimes....lol. The extra fabric bunches up. I am pretty picky when shopping for them these days.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

My girl loves thongs. Victoria Secret makes some very comforable ones with stretchy material.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You do have to shop around for good thongs. Not all are alike. Once i find a style/brand that works well, i buy a heap of them in different colors, etc. Some brandss are just cut wrong and don't work right.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I agree with Rose. I wear both full-bottoms and thongs depending on what I'm wearing them under, and some thongs are more comfortable than others. It's amazing how just a slight alteration in the cut can make the difference between comfortable and uncomfortable.