ladies help me out pls?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Always_Almost, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

hello everyone,
    I'm 18 still a virgin... unfortunately, and i say this because every time i try to have sex it just doesn't work out somethings ALWAYS goes wrong. well i need some help see I've been seeing my boyfriend for 2 months now and we've been trying to have sex but honestly its embarrassing for both of us when he cant penetrate and then looses his erection. the problem is basically that im a virgin, hes larger than average, and just doesn't fit.... :nerv
    this is just making me so aggravated i waited until i was ready for him and now we just cant do it, does someone have any tips that will help out with my situation plss help me.

2. Paula

Gold Member

did you both try a good foreplay? I mean to know eachother?

3. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

i kept trying to ask him what he liked the other night and he wasnt saying much, it gets him pretty hard when i get on top kiss and tease but his erection goes away just as fast as he got it when he cant penetrate :( he lives in a house with a lot of ppl and everyone is always knocking on his door its hard to get really into it.. my dad doesnt let guys in my room lol or that where would be...

4. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

see the thing is i dont mind giving him a bj but i asked him a while ago if he could just even trim the jungle of hair he has going on down there cause its suck a turn off for me i told him but he never did it...

5. Paula

Gold Member

so you know where the prob is. It isn't you

6. Paula

Gold Member

huh?

Now I don't see what this has to do with your virginity

#6 Paula, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  7. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

a bj really gets him going and the last time i did it he got really hard its better arousal than just a handjob is what im saying... it might be better for the fact that he keeps loosing his erection but he wont shave at all

8. Paula

Gold Member

Sorry, I can't see what shaving has to do with it

9. she

she New Member

Honey, your vagina is very stretchy, trust me, he will fit. Make sure you have plenty of wet down there, even use a lubricant. If he is losing his erection it is not because you are toooo tight.

I was sewn up after child birth. The doctor actually asked my spouse ' how do you want her?' Whereas my ex promptly held up his pinky. So, I am tight. And I love big penises.

My thought is that he has some fear, whether it be interruptions, pregnancy, or performance. It could even be medical. What if you took control and trimmed his pubic hair for him? Not only can that be arousing for you both, but you get your wish. Also, try being on top. Once hes good and hard, climb on top, grab his penis and put it in yourself.

#9 she, Oct 10, 2011
  10. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

@ she
    thanx for the advice ill talk to him some more about it

11. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

hes got a jungle goin on down there and its a major turnoff for me to go down on him but it got him good and hard the first time after i gave him one... it wasnt pleasant for me and i was hesitant and it was not enjoyably for me

im basically saying that i thought it would help the fact that he keeps loosing his erection every time he doesnt peintrate, but i dont enjoy a bj when my face is tickled by pubic hair or it gets in my mouth... its a turn off

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

if a blowjob gets him a nice erection, maybe if he went down on you it will open you up a bit and get you nice and wet. just saying.

13. Paula

Gold Member

oke, but I still think it has nothing to do with your thread start

#13 Paula, Oct 10, 2011
  14. Essene

Gold Member

Paula, the correlation that should be drawn here is that she is trying to prevent his erection from going down. Performing a "hj" gets him relatively erect where as a "bj" gets him very erect. His hair is a turn off for her, so while he is very erect, she is less turned on thus continuing the prior problem (without fair lubrication, the cervical wall receding, etc...). If he would cut/trim his pubic hair, she would adore giving him a bj. It would turn her on. He would also be very much so turned on.

Also- she can pretty much say anything she wants and have it correlate well to her initial post as she wrote "
    somethings ALWAYS goes wrong". Something can mean a lot or very little.

Hopefully this helps you in understanding.

#14 Essene, Oct 10, 2011
  15. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

@essene
    thank you very much for the explination to paula i wasnt sure how else i could have explained that

16. RideNaked2

Gold Member

If your b/f lives in a house with lots of ppl, maybe that is part of the reason there has not been penetration yet? Too many intrusions???..

Maybe try to plan a night away just the two of you where you can take all the time to explore each other totally 100% without any interruptions? Someplace that you can both totally relax.

17. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Nothing wrong with a hotel room.. and the best part is someone else has to clean up the mess.

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Do it! :dgrin

Both myself and my lady have our coochies completely bare...she has big lips, and I LOVE the sensation of her soft, wet lips sticking to my skin when I'm inside her. Mmmmm...a very erotic sensation, and you can only get it when both of you are bare.

Shave his hooch!

BD

19. Jesse2009

Jesse2009 New Member

Try having him give you an orgasm with his mouth or hand, or have him watch watch and rub himself. After you have came you'll be extremely lubricated and flexible and it would help him get (and, hopefully, stay hard).

20. SugarTush86

SugarTush86 New Member

Gotta lube that shit up. Like, go buy some lube, and lube it up!