Ladies: Having sex with a circumcised man not pleasurable?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aces123, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Aces123

Aces123 New Member

I'm a 20 year old male who was circumcised when i was born. It was out of my control of course. Is having sex with a circumcised man any different than having sex with one who wasn't circumcised ? It's just upsetting to know that whichever woman i have sex with will not be as satisfied. I would want to give my partner full pleasure. Thanks.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Physically it should make no difference to her. You may be a bit more sensitive due to the more exposed head.

Welcome to SF, Aces. I hope you will join us and fill out a profile, and take a minute to read the links in my signature.
    HR

3. Aces123

Aces123 New Member

Will do HardRocker. Thanks for the reply ! :)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been with both types, never felt any difference between the two.

5. RestoringTally

RestoringTally New Member

A lot depends on how tightly the man was circumcised. I was cut so tight that my skin was taut when erect. My pole was really like a pole with a knob on the end. We always had to use lube. And, almost every time after sex my partner was sore. I am restoring my foreskin and those problems are history now that I have some slack skin. My girlfriend noticed the difference before I did.

I think guys with a looser circumcision are more like intact guys and the difference is less noticeable for women.

There is a study documenting the Effects of male circumcision on female arousal and orgasm

#5 RestoringTally, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey, RT, welcome to SF, glad you could join us. While you're clicking around, be sure and check out the links in my signature. Hope to see you joining the fun.
    HR

7. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I've never had any complaints and I am cut. But I do know women that don't like uncut guys but I have never heard the other way around.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Some women don't like uncut penii because of how they look. I dare say it has nothing to do with the sexual pleasure.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I think as more boys are left intact, the women of their generation will be used to the sight of an uncut penis and not be bothered by it.

I used to think an uncut penis was unsightly until I got involved with my current boyfriend. Now I feel the opposite and find circumcised ones less attractive. I guess it relates to how you feel about your partner.

While I have found sex much more satisfying with my uncut partner, I really cannot say it is only down to him being intact, rather I feel it is more about his skills as a lover and the closeness we share.

10. Trond

Gold Member

It's a cultural thing. In some European countries, people think circumcised guys look weird. As for America: I have heard that Playgirl only recently decided to publish photos of uncircumsized men. I guess there must be (or has been in the past) some kind of cultural preference for it in America. For some reason, circumcision caught on in America in a way it never did in Europe. I THINK I know the reason, but please don't hang me if I'm wrong: I think (outside Jewish communities etc) that puritanical Americans felt it was a good way of stopping their kids from masturbating. Later, it just became a customary thing (so I'm not saying that every parent who has it done to their kids think that way).

11. igor

Gold Member

I don't know if there is any truth to that or not but it sure didn't make any difference to me. I think both types masturbate with equal frequency.

12. Lucky

Lucky New Member

In American as in the Jewish belief is that it is much more sanitary and clean to be cut. Of course this developed back when the sanitary habits of people were not as they are today. Now it is just a tradition and most want their boys to look like them and not stand out. It really has nothing to do with masturbation and feeling during sex.

13. RestoringTally

In the US during the 1800s, circumcision was done for health reasons (it was thought to cure insomnia, insanity, and many other diseases) and for sexuality reasons (the Victorian era religious nuts wanted to suppress sexuality of boys and girls - see J H Kellogg).

As medical science debunked some of the reasons for circumcision, new health reasons popped up, to be later debunked themselves. Currently, male circumcision is thought to reduce HIV even though the US, where most sexually active men are circumcised, has a much higher HIV rate than intact European countries. Female circumcision was common until the '60s, paid for by insurance until the '70s, and made illegal in 1996.

Although male circumcision has been deeply entrenched in US culture, it was recently announced that the male infant circumcision rate was 33% in 2009.

14. RestoringTally

There is a study made of men who were circumcised as an adult: The effect of male circumcision on sexuality. The study found that 63% of the men found masturbation was more difficult after circumcision. The study also determined that intact men masturbated slightly more frequently than circumcised men. The study concluded that "adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men."

I am restoring my foreskin and can vouch that masturbation is easier and much more fun with my restored foreskin than before I started restoring. Sex was not bad before I started restoring, but it is out of this world with my restored foreskin.

15. luvbug

Gold Member

Ive never been with an uncut man...never seen one in person for that matter.

16. KinKyAznCouple

Same here. I would think it's a personal taste thing.

S

17. pussydog

pussydog New Member

i dont think is diff.