Ladies have you ever?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Apr 14, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

One of the hottest things I see at swingers clubs is women using Strap-ons on other women. I would love my wife to do another woman,but its most likely never going to happen,so have any women on the board every did another woman or be done by another woman with a strap-on.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

gaaah! not yet. Ohh It's so much something I want out of my sex life!

3. JudyP

JudyP New Member

No strap on but at a swinger club sometimes there are group huddles on the dance floor and pretty much anything goes. Usually there are two guys and two girls. (two couples) This time it evolved into a four girl huddle and I was the one on the end with my butt in the center of the group out of sight from most of the other dancers (not that it would really matter). I was invaded by more fingers than I could count from the other three girls in the huddle. My mini skirt was up on my back and they were just having a good old time fingering me, sometimes all three at a time. Mostly in my pussy but a couple of times there was a finger in my butt. That was a rare occasion for me but it was really hot.
    J

4. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Once, when I was feeling a tired and submissive and whatnot, Sam practically soft-raped me with a strap-on. It was big, bigger than I would have liked to have sprung on me, but overall, it felt pretty good. But what I don't get is that it feels pretty much like sex with a dude, 'cept that it's a girl doing the thrusting. Why do men think it's so hot?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mother fuckin' GULP! :eek

That was one helluva second post, there Scribble! I hope you didn't get a yeast infection.

Now, all I can think about is, getting fingered. [​IMG]

6. Steel

Steel Member

WOW..... Time to join the Arthur Murray Scool of Dance!!