Ladies have you ever trird the sybian

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Jan 18, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

The past summer my wife got to try the famous Sybian machine with me working the controls,and it got her off but she said it also hurt so has anybody else tried it.

2. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

What a stupid invention!

3. zapper

zapper Member

Is it even an invention? I thought it was just half an ice cream bucket with a vibrator super glued to it

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

We've never had the opportunity to use one. I've only seen a few videos on the web with some pretty intense orgasms. ctown did you buy one of the machines?

5. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

We do not own one to expensive.They are very very popular so the person/company who invented it is looking stupid going to the bank all the time.There was a guy on an amateur picture posting site I used to look at and he just advertised he had one in swingers wesites/personal adds and he met all kinds of couples and single women that wanted to use it and he got laid most of the time after the woman tried it.
    When My wife tried[not from that guy above]she said it hurt but it was fun to use it once and I liked using the controls,because its got some serious power.