Ladies have you ever slept with another woman's boyfriend or husband?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by txbbman2003, Feb 28, 2011.

1. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

There seems to be alot of women out there that like being the "bad girl" and snagging another woman's man.

Please tell your story and include details! ;-)

2. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i've had two encounters with the "bad girls" never had sex with them, was tempting but not worth it.now me and my woman try not to have to many close friends as possible to keep it from happening again.

3. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

I hear ya lovn....I've ran into these sorta girls myself in the past...but I gave in a time or two...they seem to sniff me out somehow LMAO!!

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

no and no

although it used to be a little bit of a 'fantasy' for me, i've never acted on it

5. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I definatly dont go after attached men but it seems like they always come after me. I have never & will never sleep with a friends man but if I dont know the guys girlfriend thats different, after all hes the one who has made a commitment to her, not me. Married men are off limits & I would never go there.

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've only slept with one girl that was dating a friend, she was the only one that any of them dated that I was attracted to sexually. I was going to hold off until she needed a ride one night when her car threw craps and she couldn't get a hold of him....half way back to her house she slid over, grabbed by dick and whispered "fuck me...now". What was I supposed to do?

7. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Well you have to admit that it's quite a rush to be better than the guy's girlfriend. Definately seems like a power trip.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes but, only virtually.

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've done this three times or so. Once I wasn't aware he was married until after we had already had sex. I texted him one night to come and fuck me and he told me not to text him because of his wife. Needless to say I never slept with him again, I stopped talking to him after that.
    Before that I had sex several times with another married man, I was aware that he was married. He started hitting on me and he told me that his wife hadn't had sex with him in months so we starting having sex several times over two months. Later I found out that he lied to me about not having sex with his wife and that having sex/being with me was just a game that the two of them liked to play with women.
    Before that I had sex with one of my exes after meeting his new girlfriend and liking her that same day. Not one of my proudest moments, but we were left alone and things just happened.

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Never have slept with another woman's man. Taken men don't turn me on and when they hit on me I send them in the right direction.

11. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Sounds like you might enjoy the rush of it all and the possibility of being caught.

12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Not really. One I didn't know was married, the one that was just messing with me his wife knew about me, and as for my ex it was just the heat of the moment.

13. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

nice....i love people..