Ladies - Fuck me Harder?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by VelvetSteel, Jun 6, 2009.

1. VelvetSteel

VelvetSteel New Member

For the women in the forum - once you're warmed up and and all the moving parts are well lubed, do you like to be fucked fast and hard and passionately or slowly, with tenderness and feeling.

I know it could be both at different times, but I have read some female comments that its just not happening for them if it doesn't get fast, furious and animalistic at some point.

What do you think?

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

Once im ready to go, fuck me hard as possible. Thats what i like the majority of the time (obviously some are passionate therefore slow)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not the side you want to hear from but from real life experiences give the woman permission to be the aggressor and dude tighten your seatbelt 'caus you are in for a wild ride.
    Frankly these days I let them fuck me and do they do it well!
    I have now 4 FBs and they screw me like I could never believe and the beauty of it all is that all I got to do is stay stiff which given the action ain't real difficult.
    You guys out there suggest stop trying too hard and let them come to you and fuck your brains out, such a better way ok!
    BTW, I'm 56 and today got fucked twice; once with a lithe 51 yo feline body and then this afternoon by an even more luscious 27 yo big titted girl.
    And believe it or not I am greying soft gutted idiot but a very self confident one.

4. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Hard. No question. I cum in seconds when I'm being pounded really hard and fast. I don't know why. Even at the beginning, I don't need a warmup with slow, passionate lovemaking. I just want to be pounded.

5. VelvetSteel

VelvetSteel New Member

Thanks for the responses - but I'd still like to hear from more people. For a long time I thought that the tender, slow way was what every woman dreamed of. But instead I think that they just didn't want to hurt my feelings. [Why do women think we have such fragile egos?]

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

This would be my dream encounter with a lover…. We exchange soft, tender kisses as we use our hands to trace each other’s naked body. We breathe words of love into each other ears and inhale deeply to capture each other’s scent. Each of us is eager, but we bide our time.

Soon, the tempo builds and once-tender kisses turn into aggressive tongue wrestling and probing. The fingers have learned the body from the tracings and now they are greedy monsters in search of heat, moisture, and the feel of writhing flesh beneath them. Gone are the breathy whispers; they have been replaced by hisses, sighs, groans and gasps. The scent of our simmering bodies enchants us both as our lust builds.

In the final stages, boundaries are pushed. This is no longer the tender coupling of two lovers in love, no; this is flat out F-U-C-K-I-N-G! It is hard and it is raw. It walks the thin line between ecstasy and abuse. Strong, aggressive fingers spread the flesh to allow deeper penetration. Hands are used for restraining, penetrating, slapping of buttocks and pulling of hair. Fingers work their way into every warm, wet, and willing orifice. The air is filled with the heady musk of our sex. Animalistic sounds, guttural groans and hard panting fill the air as well.

It ends where it started with our bodies entwined on the bed as we exchange words of love and drift off to sleep.

Umm…Did I answer your question, Velvet Steel? (LOVE the name, btw.)

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn, I feel like I've just been fucked. That's kinda how I like it too.:dgrin

8. igor

Gold Member

A little horny CL ? I sure am now :phat

9. VelvetSteel

VelvetSteel New Member

Wow - CL -I want to go there.:)

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think I just lizzed my pants a little. :lol

11. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

wow cl. um when u wanna meet up lol

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the enthusiastic response to my post, fellas. Glad I could turn you on. ;)

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Longstrong, you ain't ready for that yet, she's a heavy duty professional edition.:lol She might hurt you.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I've seen the pics of BLS's man meat and he looks pretty HD to me. Now, I'm pretty sure he's no professional yet, but we can work on that. As for me hurting him, sometimes you just gotta work through the pain to get to the pleasure. I'm sure he could take it. The question is, could you? :brow

15. ShanikaJ

ShanikaJ New Member

I Like to be on top so i can control everything esp the speed slow then fast then maybe slow again then fast.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well I don't have a big black snake like Mister Long does, but I'm sure I could hold on tight enough for a rodeo fuck.;)

17. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well if we are going to share hard fuck dreams here's Joydean's and mine.

Joy has heard Bill say many time what he is like when there is a full moon out but she has never been out with him in a full moon. When Joy suggested this and Bill knew there was a full moon out he got excited saying now it’s my turn. So off they went into the woods and as soon as Bill had her in to the woods far enough no one could see them Bill grabs Joy up and kissed her hard and said do you trust me? Joy had this twinkle in her eyes and said I always trust you. Ok my love we are going to take our cloths off and we are going to be like in the beginning. So Bill undresses Joy and they ran on into the woods enjoying the feeling of being free stopping once in a while to touch and play with each other. They got to the water fall and the stream and now they look at one another and knew it was time for their dream of making love under a water fall was about to come true.
    Joy takes Bill's hand and leads him into the stream and under the falls. No words were needed both of them started to kiss and ravishing each others bodies with the full moon shinning down on them. All of this finally took its toll on Bills emotions and passion and he bites Joy on the neck not hard enough to leave any marks but hard enough that she throws her head back and moans. Bill continues to bite and nibble her all over the upper parts of her body and in the mean time joy is clawing Bills back, shoulders and his ass. With the passion of the biting and nibbling driving her nuts Joy grabs Bill cock and yells fuck me I need you to fuck me hard and with that Bill grabs Joys cheeks of her ass in his hands and lifts her off her feet up into his chest and tells her , put me in you sweet heart. Still holding Bills cock in her hand she throws her legs around Bills waste and slides his cock in. Her pussy is so hot inside, Bill looses some control and bites Joy in the neck and Joy sinks her nails in Bills shoulders and the two of them begin fucking each other so hard both of them are moaning hard with each and ever thrust into each other.

Joy’s body now is shaking and quivering from passion and orgasms, her eyes are flashing from the moon light. She cant take it any more she lays her head on Bills shoulder and with lust and passion in her eyes she bites him hard in the side of his neck and Bill sinks his fingers deep into the cheeks of her ass and jerks her pussy into his cock as hard as his body will let him. Joy is now yelling with every thrust of his cock smacking her pussy. Both of them explode with passion and orgasms which they have never had before. Bills cock is jerking inside of her so hard she can feel every gush of his cum smacking deep inside of her and Joy’s contractions are so hard she is clawing Bills back with each one.

Bills standing there crying with passion almost sounding like a wild wolf in heat but it all prove to be too much for his legs and Bill falls backwards into the stream. Joy does not let go of her grip on him and keeps her legs locked around him and her claws still sink deep in Bills shoulders. Just before Bill goes under the water Joy lays a kiss on him and they both go under!

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

[EVIL]That story makes me wanna FUCK![/EVIL]

19. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

These stories are hot, not gonna lie :D

20. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well If the dream storys is going to get us all hot and want to fuck we need to read more of what is in the story part of the forum. Because that part I posted is just part of an on running story Joydean and I wrote a year ago for our own forum.

Bill