Ladies, especially the bi ladies help please...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MysticKev, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

This girl I know seems to like girls, admits that certain girls are pretty... It seems she wants to be with other girls, but might be too afraid to do it...She has mentioned having a threesome with me, but everytime the situation becomes a real possibility she kind of backs off...I wonder...is she just kidding to get me all revved up or do you suppose theres a degree of seriousness buut shyness abou tit...

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

We all have wants, and its a damn good thing we dont
    act on all of our wants.
    everyone of us have principles that we live by, and its hard
    to cross that invisable line.

(and no I'm not a lesbin or even a woman,
    but your question was just to easy to answer.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I dunno, Kev. It could be a ploy to turn you on. All us women know that guys think it's hot to see 2 girls going at it.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So, Big.... are you saying (noticed I phrased this as a question) that it's your interpretation that she may WANT to experience a woman BUT that it isn't happening because she "knows better", or it's against her principles? Admitting to another living soul that you are turned on by the idea of someone of the same sex is not an easy conversation to have. If you (you is a generality) are honest when stating desires, then by the time you say it to someone else out loud, it strongly indicates that you are ready.......

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I knew a girl who liked me and also liked girls and, you know, she and her friend and I... Seriously, it happened just like that.

Thing was she was 31, and mature and sexually experienced enough to act on her desires for women, and then once she was comfortable with women, we shared that part of her.

It may be just a turn-on for you, but the other side is a lot of women are attracted to other women. Women also find men's strength and power and masculine sex drive attractive as well. Hence why female bisexuality is not uncommon.

If she is serious with her conversations, if her desire is real and true, the whole idea may be a little frightening to her. The only advice I can give for you to give to her is that whatever adults do consensually with other adults is no-one elses business but theirs.

6. pirouette

Gold Member

I think it's a ploy. I have met women who seem to be flirtatious but have no real intent. It's highly possible that she does it only to attract men. For some reason, I can always tell the difference if a woman flirts with me. I have also noticed that true bi/gay women tend to be much more touchy-feely. A straight woman never seems to get too close.

7. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

thanks I figured so...Cause everytime I said ok lets do it go get ehr. she backs down.lol

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

emm..She may just be trying to play out something in her mind to see what kind of siuations she feels comfortable in BEFORE she acts upon her wants. Thats what I did for a while earlier this year and at the end of last year. so she may be getting herself ready for something in the future?

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

It sounds to me like a threesome works for her on a theoretical level, but isn't something she would feel comfortable doing in real life. We all get off on fantasies, and sometimes contemplate enacting them, that we wouldn't actually want to do. She might be waffling because she hasn't yet decided whether or not it's for her. Personally, I wouldn't count on it. I'm attracted to women, the threesome concept is appealing, but I doubt I would feel comfortable acting on it. And I would certainly never forge ahead if I had doubts.

10. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

as a bi girl myself I can only give my veiw of this...I do that too and the only reason I back out is I'm really shy, usually it's because I haven't been with a girl in a long time and don't really know who to pay more attention to..the guy or the girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.