Ladies: Dressing sexy and being seen

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ramtuf49, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

This is a question mainly directed at the ladies here. I always notice women at the malls, parties, and other public events who dress really provocative with tight and revealing clothing. Some not leaving a whole lot to the imagination. Most of us guys can't help but notice and sometimes maybe stare a little to obviously and maybe for to long.
    Ladies, when you go out dressed like that does it bother you when guys really take long looks at you or is that the whole purpose for the outfits?

Mark

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Sorry for posting this question to in this catagory. My mistake. Thought I was in the general chat room.

Mark

3. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I love seein my girl dress kinda sexy anywhere we go. Why you might think? I never really went out with a girl that looked as good as her. In the apt, in the car or just anywhere we are with w/e shes wearing. I just bought her 2 pairs of brazilian jeans and damn, for someone sayin shes got no ass, dman shes got one fine ass. I actually got her wearin skirts and a little other clothes that a bit revealing. I don't know if she knows it but shes one sexy ass girl and I love her to death!

4. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

i dont really mind being seen if i dress sexy i think that is the whole purpose is to be seen if not then whats the point of dressing sexy i mean it can make you feel good but to see all the guys looking at you knowing that they are all undressing you with their eyes but you knowing that your s.o. is the only one who really gets to do it i think could be a turn on for a guy but im a girl so im not sure

5. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

I've worked at a mall a couple of times and I must tell you I've seen plenty of those gals literally showing off their "goods". Maybe I'm getting the wrong impression but I get the feeling they are dressing that way just for the attention. Sure they'll flirt with you and all that but every lady that I have bedded down doesn't dress that way. I look at it this way, If I wanna get busy with a hot chick, I won't mind helping her out of her sweather just to get to the blouse and the bra!

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

sounds good tsop!

A lot of those kind of chicks are just looking for attention. And they get it alright!:D

i personally like to see women with tight jeans to show off their ass or a skirt that shows off their legs and a nice little short sleeve shirt that shows their tummy! i like that!

7. mcbean

mcbean New Member

im a guy and im all for women wearing nice clothes, but when chicks complain that they get sexualy harassed when they wear small skirts and tight tops i think its ther own prblem. if they choose to wear sexy clothes then they should expected men to ack in a sexual way towards them thats the whole reason for creating sexy clothes in the 1st place if they cant put up with the comments dont wear the clothes.

8. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I dress how I like whether its a short skirt with boots or a tight pair of jeans. Guys pay me extra attention when I dresss this way but it doesn't concern me unless they go too far which they usually don't. Whereas on the other side of things I'll go to the shops in a baggy tracksuit too so its all to do with my mood.

I think that theres a difference between receiving a compliment or even just being hooted at or looked at appreciatively compared to sexual harrassment though.

9. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well, there are sometimes when girls dress up to show off, because we all know that its a HUGE confidence booster to get hit on and "oggled" by guys. I know when I go out to the bar I usually dress hot, because it gets me noticed, I feel good about myself and then guys have this habit of buying you drinks, so its a cheap night!!!

10. barbie

barbie New Member

What would be the point of dressing up sexy and going out if you were going to be bothered and get upset if guys stare at you .you sure don't do it to just look at yourself.Sure,it makes a girl feel good to know she looks good.I'm married,so when I do it it's for my husband,and that makes it even better,because I know I'm going to get a reward at the end of the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.