[Ask a Girl] Ladies: Domination VS Discipline VS humiliation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by PhX_AZ_SWM_1972, Sep 30, 2011.

1. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

Ladies, what do you consider the difference between domination VS discipline VS humiliation?

What do you use to gauge the difference between the three?

Also, at which one do you draw the line: what will you and won't you do?

#1 PhX_AZ_SWM_1972, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I know I'm not a "girl," but I just can't resist this question! :lol R came to pick me up from work one Saturday night recently, and she decided that we were going to "play" on the way home (about a 40 minute drive).

This particular time, I was the Master. First, she "forgot" to bring a vibe with her, so we had to stop at the local "toy" store and choose a new one. By that time, we were hungry, so we stopped at a fast food joint, and got something to eat. While there, I told her she needed to go to the restroom and remove her panties and show them to me at the table (all very discrete).

After a few breast "brushes" etc. she was pretty hot, and I couldn't wait to get her into the van and make our way home. As we got in, I told her to get out the vibe, and she informed me that she forgot to purchase batteries while we were at the store.

Not missing a beat, I decided that I would mess with her a bit. "Since you forgot to buy batteries," I said, "I should make you tell the clerk at the convenience store that you need them for your toy." I let it sink in a bit, telling her a few times during the five minute ride to think of how that might feel, etc.

I must say, I never intended to make her follow through with it; I just wanted her to get that nervous edge. I did specifically tell her she didn't have to do as instructed before she went in, and I waited in the van as she bought them.

As I waited, I could see she was talking to the clerk, and she kind of bustled out of the store. As she got into the van, I could see her face was pretty red, and she blurted out without looking at me that she actually had told the clerk that the batteries were for her toy, etc!

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing, and had fits of chuckling several times on the way home. We also did "play" on the way, R using her new vibe as I played with her tits, and also gave her a few light lashes with a little leather whip she had picked out. I pulled off on a side road as she used the vibe to orgasm while I watched...

She has reminded me that "payback is a bitch" and I"m sure she'll think of some way to make it happen. I was just astonished, however, that she actually did it in the first place! If I had known, I would have gone inside as well!

3. CruelTease

Gold Member

Domination - someone taking control of the other partner. I can switch roles when we're doing this so I can be controlling & demanding, or he can. Humiliation on the other hand is something I can't take. I find it a huge turn off, but it does turn me on to humiliate him. Discipline on the other hand, praise/rewards when he's good, punishment when he's bad. He's heavily into being beaten & humiliated so it works well for us. Simply denying him orgasm, or not letting him penetrate me often works as a suitable punishment.