Ladies, do you swallow?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Sep 10, 2003.

?

Do you swallow?

1. Yes! I love it

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No! Ewwww. The very thought disgusts me

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  3. Tried it once - didn't like it

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

I guess this applies to gay males too - so please vote on the poll and please tell me as to what is it about swallowing that you enjoy, if at all?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I can't say that I love it, but it's not that bad. It also depends on his taste. Some men taste different than others...and I've read that it's like that because of the food he eats.

3. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

It tastes nasty. But not that nasty.

4. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

why can't it just be a simple yes? why does it have to be, "yes, I love it"... i don't love it. i just do. but i love giving head....yeah~

5. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I agree with everyone else. I do swallow, but I certainly don't love it. I don't think any woman loves the way it tastes :D But a disgusted look on your face and some choice words on how it really tastes will sort of ruin the mood ;)

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thats what really chaps my ass about women. Us men are expected to go down on women & slurp away without complaint,and in the process maybe get a little pee in the mouth or other bodily fluids,(blood etc.) But the women can whine and gag when they get a mouth full of cum. Thats just a "general" remark....since the women here seem to be different.

7. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

:lol lol! exactly!!!

8. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Thats a bunch of crap! Women only let cum in their mouth if they want too, hopefully. We all know when a guy is going to cum and we can pull off but usually don't because WE know You like it! I don't have any expectations on my boyfriend or any past guys to go down on me and I don't know any other women that do either. And if you do get other body fluids in your mouth~ you chose to go down there! If my boyfriend wants to comment he's totally free to do so. oh and by the way what about guy bitching and whining about women to shave? thats ok but when we don't want to swallow or when we gag thats a problem?

9. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Like I said its just a general remark.....not intended to raise the hackels of the women comenting here. Said mainly as a laugh......I love going down on women and try my best to please with no complaints,but by the same token,I'd hope that women would try to do the same. Friends ?

10. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

I may be an exception to the rule, then again I don't know for sure, but I am not really looking forward to sex. I mean sure I'd love to have sex, and have a woman go down on me and all. But the one thing I'm really really looking to do more than anything else is going down on a woman. I just think it's so erotic and makes things so "close" if you know what I mean.

11. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Friends! :)

12. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I know women who say they actually puke when they taste cum or have to swallow it. :puke Talk about ruining the mood!!!

13. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

I wonder if thats more of a phsycological thing more than of a taste thing. Because cum really isn't all that bad. Or maybe its a gag reflex thing?

14. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Hey I'm a straight guy who's tasted his own cum and I'll say it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Yeah it's a bit salty but jeez it's not that horrible.

15. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Have to agree with LordLOC. wheretodream,has a point too. Has alot to do with gag reflex. Hell my g/f gags when she brushes her teeth..........

16. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

Not sure about that. On my forum (parenting related with a sex talk forum as well) probably about half of the women who were discussing it said that it makes them throw up, or want to throw up. One said that if it gets in her mouth, she throws up within 10 minutes. I think that would make it the taste?? Others agreed but said that it doesn't usually make them throw up, but it makes them sick, and some said that it made them gag to the point that their eyes were watering :lol

LordLOC: I don't think it's bad at all. It is a completely tolerable taste to me. I just don't LOVE it :p I don't mind swallowing.

17. wholetmydawgout

It seems I owe an apology to all the people who read the poll esp. the ladies. Didn't mean to put swallowing on a throne of any kind. I do realize that some females really love giving oral sex and I therefore made the assumption (and a very wrong one) that they might love swallowing too esp. since it probably would drive their partners wild.

Does it? (drive your partner wild?)

A :)

18. Stones76

Stones76 New Member

I've asked this question to most of the women I've had a relationship with (one night stands don't count here) and it seems that the more they love their couples, the less they mind the taste...

19. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

Ohh, I love giving oral sex, believe me :) It makes me so hot. Almost a sure fire way for him to get me in the mood is for him to shove my head into his lap. But yeah, I don't care for the taste of cum all that much ;)

Both drive him wild -- the fact that I love doing it and that I swallow :)

20. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

That's true too I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.