Ladies, do you stray away from making noises in public restrooms?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

I've been in restrooms where guys will sit on the toilet and it sounds like they drop 10 menacing pounds of liquid fury. On the other hand, you hear guys sit in there quietly until you leave the bathroom where they can quietly do their business alone.

I always wondered, do women do the same shit? I always thought that the menality of women was like "okay it's natural everybody does it who cares" but on the other hand with guys I'd expect none of them to give a shit, yet some still do.

2. witchblade

witchblade New Member

if it's just women around.. i'm fine..

but like if my b/f is in the bathroom.. i can't do anything

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I don't shit in front of (or in the room with) anyone.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

This lady at work had surgery which left her unable to twist her torso at all or bring her arms behind her back. She basically went braless for the duration of the recovery. This also meant her husband of 20 years had to wipe her ass for her. She said that was the most awkward thing she's ever experienced. You'd think after being with someone for 20 years you'd be open about anything, but certain things should just be left to do alone, such as wiping your ass.

5. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

I don't know if this is actually related to the topic but there's something I have found odd about my boyfriend. He feels comfortable enough with me that when he lets out a fart we just kind of ignore it and don't focus on it (which usually isn't the case when you first start dating someone - if you let out a fart then, it's just completely awful). However, whenever he goes into the bathroom he turns the water on in the sink so I won't hear him making any noises in there. I find it odd that someone can have no issues farting in front of their significant other, yet has to turn on water to conceal noises when actually going No. 2...

6. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

If its an emergency and I just have to poo, I'll go but like not if anyone I know is in there. Luckily at work they have private bathrooms I can duck off into if the regular ladies room has someone in there...if it didn't, I'd probably wait til my break and drive down to Subway to use it. :lol

But with strangers in there...I dont care too much if I just really have to go. I'll wait until I get home if I can though.

7. Jayce

Gold Member

Ehh, sorta the same thing here but not really. My girlfriend will gladly piss in front of me, though if she's going number 2 she just wants the door closed. One time I was outside tormenting one of her cats and she jokingly yelled for me to go away so I didn't hear her.

But as far as farting, hell we just let it go. There's been a few times in the dead cold of winter where she let one out and I let my window down halfway for a good mile or two while going on the bypass @ 60 mph. Good times. :lol

8. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

I don't give a damn who is in the bathroom with me, ya gotta go, ya gotta go. My wife is somewhat self conscious and if she has a torn up stomach I will hear her apologize from our master bathroom, same if she farts, in the bathroom!

I knew of one guy who made his roommate by toilette paper because he did not want any woman seeing him buy the stuff. That kind of vanity is just beyond me.

9. Jayce

Gold Member

Toilet paper? That's such a kiddie thing to be afraid of buying. Hell, I've bought a box of tampons and nothing else and checked out at wal mart just fine. I mean, wtf am I gonna do with a tampon, put it up my ass? I'm sure they assume I'm bringing them home to a needy woman.

10. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

I remember reading a post somewhere years ago about a sub-male with a dominatrix wife/gf who made him put a tampon up his ass for a whole day.

11. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

:lol i always somewhat wondered this..

i mean i know me and other guys we just go in and "brrrmppptt" wooooo "that was a good one man" but do ladies really tag each other like that? :lol didn't think so :sf

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

For those of you that watch Futurama

"I like a dump to be as memorable as it is devastating." - Bender

13. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I once worked for a public agency in which when you were in the men's rooms, you could (loudly) hear the women talking and "doing their business" in the women's room. It was always real quiet in the men's room because all the guys were listening to the women! Apparently the women could not hear them men.

As for my wife and me, we have always been totally open with each other about these things. No problem!

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In most of my public restroom experiences, I have found:

It's rather quiet, as far as the poop noises.
    The ones who really gotta go, wait until they don't see any feet on the floor (from under the door). then they feel comfortable 'letting loose'. (I can hear HerHubby now: Tommy James and the Shondells: "..I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around...")
    Or, they wait untill someone flushes their own commode, and use the "white noise" to cover up the "dark noise" :lol .

As far as at home, I think I can count on one hand the number of times Thorn has seen me actually sitting on the pot - and this goes for #1 or #2! I just have this thing - there are certain visuals that I feel lower his esteem of me, and that is one of them. :shrug

I am vigilant to not fart in front of him, or anyone, really. My son was over 20 before he realized that his mom does pass gas from time to time. He just thought I had some medical condition that prevented me from doing so, as I used to say, "I never do that!"

15. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

I knew girls in HS that were so freaked about taking a poop at school, that they would call one of their parents, say they were sick, so they could go home :uhh: They just couldn't handle taking a dump at school. Like its unnatural or something.

My hubby admitted that he wouldn't go at school either, and would *wait* until he got home. HOW can people wait? When I gotta go, I GOTTA go. I have tried to *hold it* before, and it hurts like crazy. Just a minute of relief is all I need :lol

I have went many times at the local Walmart, and there is always someone usually in there. Who cares? I don't :)

16. HerHubby

Gold Member

Rose, Thorn is lucky to have you, you are a hot babe with a great sense of humor! (please give her a hug for me Thorn!)

Actually, I would probably sing (and I can't remember who wrote it), "PLEASE baby, GO all the waaaayyyy....!" :lol

17. HerHubby

Gold Member

By the way, don't know if you have seen them, but on the "Nick" channels (formerly known as Nicolodean" - pardon my spelling) sometimes they have these hilarious "commericals" which explain why we fart and how it happens, including the "pull my finger" noisey ones and the "silent but deadly" ones! They also recommend putting a dryer sheet in your pants, ha, ha!! They end by saying "know your farts and let 'em rip!" It's a HOOT!

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When I'm in a public restroom with a bunch of stalls I try to make as little noise as possible, but sometimes you really cannot help it. I have done the flushing the toilet method in order to cover up any embarassing sounds. The thing is that the times when you absolutely cannot wait are unfortunately the same times when you will probably make a lot of noise! At the schools in which I work now there are, fortunately, private restrooms.

19. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

LMAO! I love the Nickolodeon shorts! The farting ones are great! lol Have you seen Mr. Meaty? They are pretty sick :lol

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Only problem with that is, who ya' gonna blame when you walk out? :whoa

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.