[Ask a Girl] ladies do you like to tease his balls?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by babyjaws2, Nov 17, 2014.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

When your both naked and he is standing to attention in front of you, do you ever playfully and teasingly gently tickle or touch under his balls to taunt him and see how his dick responds perhaps maybe he will get harder with these kinds of gentle or playful touches.

So do you ever do this to your man? how does he react? does he like it? what do you like best about doing it if you do.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I will caress his balls and around them and play with his hair for quite some time before I start climbing his shaft. He's very hard by then and his pre-cum is all over. He reacts by holding on tight to something. What I like best about it is that it takes over his whole body.

3. WC1989

Gold Member

Always!
    Normally start by stroking over to carressing then kissing, licking, sucking.
    Drives him crazy

4. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

do you look up at him? eye contact? do you smile or smirk?

5. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

do you look up at him? do you smirk or give him a teasing type smile or something along those lines? do you give him eye contact? what does he like in this way?

6. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Teasing the balls first always gets a great response. The area below the balls is also really good I'm told...

7. Meee

Gold Member

His eyes aren't focusing.

teamster145 likes this.
  8. thunderseed

Gold Member

I would like to but I find that most guys don't like it because their balls get really sensitive.

I learned that lesson a long time ago, during oral sex I'd decide to go for the balls and they would tense up, look very uncomfortable or just tell me not to, sometimes even the lightest touch hurts them.
    I've seriously only been with a couple guys that didn't have sensitive testicals and seemed to like them being played with.
    Even my best friend got really mad at his girlfriend when she continously tried to play with his balls, he said it didn't feel good and sort of hurts and he doesn't understand why women are so captivated with playing with mens balls.

Generally, all men seem to like having their dick played with but not all guys are into having their testicals played with, and seriously the numbers of guys who hate it have made me never attempt it during foreplay without knowing for sure it's something they like, the last thing I want to do is hurt them or make them feel uncomfortable, I'd rather take cues from them and just do what they want me to do.

Same thing for anal play, I'd never just assume that all men like me sticking my tongue up their buttholes because the majority of men hate it, but I've had some guys who have let me give them rim jobs.

9. sagswing

Gold Member

"let me give them rim jobs" . . . wow . . . I'd be begging for it :) And feel free to play with my balls also!

10. SemenShooter

SemenShooter Active Member

I love to have mine tickled, squeezed a little and sucked on.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

I love to suck and tease my man's balls. Even when riding him I always put my hand and gently massage them.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I love mine played with, fondled, held, lightly squeezed.
    You were asking above if there is eye contact and the poor guy couldn't focus to enjoy the view LOL
    I like watching. Last orals I had, there was a fair amount of eye contact, she liked seeing me turned on, and that adds to the arousal factor for a girl to want to be looked at. It's been a while since I met someone who pays nice loving attention to the balls while doing her thing especially after showing her a guy's body responses. now she takes them in her hands when I shoot, she loves seeing and feeling it all.

13. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I guess I'm bad. I pretty much ignore his balls. I tease his cock.

14. Lou_x

Gold Member

I tease all of him :D

sagswing likes this.
  15. sagswing

Gold Member

Thata girl! I try to remember that the body is covered with sensitive and erogenous zones, love a partner that "gets" that too!

16. John W

Gold Member

Very good indeed.

Lizzie73 likes this.
  17. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

I guess I'm in the minority, because I really don't mind if it's done right (see my post in the sex related injuries thread for an example of wrong) because they are quite sensitive and it feels fucking amazing to have woman who knows what she's doing to lightly suck or run her tongue around the balls or gooch (I apologize for the crude term, I don't know any others).

John W likes this.
  18. minskminx

Gold Member

My boyfriend loves for me to suck his balls. But you can't be too rough! For instance every man only gets harder if you slap the head of his cock but don't do that with balls or you will put him on the floor. OK, maybe if he has been annoying you! :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. sagswing

Gold Member

I like my balls flogged with the "soft" flogger, when she gets out the one with the wide leather strands my balls look for a place to hide, then the ass gets all the attention :confused: