ladies...delaying you orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrE, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrE

MrE New Member

are ther any of you ladies out there who have delayed your orgasm during masturbation with the intent of greatly intensifying it? It certainly works for guys and I am wondering how many ladies it does the trick for. I have had a number of partners did this (and during sex, too) and the orgasms I witnessed were certainly VERY intense..

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yes, I have. But with great difficulty. When I masturbate, it is for total release, and delaying it seems ..... anti-productive! - but since I had read (here) that edging is such an intensifier, I thought I would try it.

And damn if it didn't work!!! I could only last through two 'edges' before I gave in to the desire to "git 'er done" - but it truly was an incredible orgasm - wild, strong, long, uncontrollable. As you said, "VERY intense"!!

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Back when I could only muster one orgasm I would delay. But now I can have many, and thus have no reason to delay. I let them cum upon me as they will, so to speak. Each one typically gets stronger and stronger. Love it.

4. Jerika

Jerika New Member

I do it almost every time. Sometimes I get carried away and accidentaly let it slip. But, usually I hold off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.