Ladies: Are You A Flasher?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrK40, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Do you girls flash occasionally, or often, or maybe just once? Would you go out to the mall or some public place sans underwear with the possibility of being seen?

What are your experiences?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I have flashed once, a few months ago. I was a bit under the influence of alcohol, so I don't particularly remember it. But some of our friends (yeah - guys) said it DID happen, and they WERE nice. LMAO.

I will sun bath and swim topless, if we are at a place where it is customary (ie - overseas), or if we are at an american beach area that is not very inhabited, and there are not any children.
    I sometimes wear tops (especially in the summer) that are rather sheer, and I very seldom wear a bra anyway. Most of them have doubled-up material at the boob area though.

I have been known to go through the McDonalds drive-thru with very little on, as well. :whoa

3. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

That was you?

4. kbate

kbate New Member

Although I do not often go out with the intention of flashing illicit skin, I do at times dress quite provocatively:

I wear summer dresses which are clingy and appear to be almost falling off, or falling open.

I have a few skirts so short that if worn without a thong or panty (or even if worn) do not permit me to sit or bend and maintain decency.

I have (although no longer) worn cut off t-shirts which hang just below my breasts and force people to bend over to try to get a peep.

I have a dress which is cut to show skin from ankle to armpit without being indecent.

I will never show illicit skin in public intentionally, but if you catch me on a day I am dressed, and you work at it. You might see more than I think you can.

(please disregard that I spent a month last year topless and half of the time completely naked on the beaches in Greece)

5. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Do you have pictuers? (not of excess skin, but that would help)

6. kbate

kbate New Member

Why yes, I do have pictures, although as I said, maintaining decency prevents the actual posting of them on this site.

7. darlajortega

darlajortega New Member

about 8 years ago i was an exotic dancer.Back then i enjoyed wearing things that give a peak.

8. dojo

dojo New Member

I'm not a flasher. In fact I am very timid when it comes to showing more skin. I have nothing against being undressed as long as I have my bra and thong on me. Never went to nudists .. don't even take off my bra when I go to the beach ...

9. ImaginaryFriend

ImaginaryFriend New Member

Wow, can't say I've ever spoken with a current or former exotic dancer, or ever even seen one in person (AFAIK!). I feel like I want to ask if you mind talking about it... but I just realized that I don't even know what to ask!

10. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

i flash, i think\

i am an exhibitionist, but i do it legally, behind a locked door, with concenting adults\i will invite a group of girls over to my hotel room to crash, & during the evening, i will simply remove my clothing, & walk up to one of them (the cutest one, of course), & see what happens\so far, it has always resulted in group sex\

11. Miki

Miki Banned

I dared to be provocative and wore no panties once. I woke up and was wearing just a t-shirt as my PJs... It was an old Led Zepplin shirt my dad let me have when I was 6 and I still have it. :eek: Aren't I a darling daughter? Well, I was swimming in it back then but my breasts have made SOME impact since puberty :eyes.
    It's only halfway down my thighs so my legs are all exposed and I didn't wear any panties. My bodyguard, the infamous Ken, was eating breakfast since our apartment has the kitchen facing the living room and is only seperated by the couch. I was looking for the remote since the idiot put it somewhere I couldn't see. Instead of helping me search, he politely disappeared into the backway of our apartment. So I had no idea where he was so I got on my hands and knees to check under and around the couch. 15 later, I find myself looking at his feet... and I find him wearing just boxers. JUST boxers. My virgin eyes!! :eek: He is so HOT. And his hair was wet so I figured he took a shower. He pulled me up and asked why a genius like me was crawling around the floor. I told him I couldn't find the remote and sat on the couch then he went on the floor...! Blushing madly I just kept my legs closed. Then he sat on the other seat with the remote and turned on the morning news... so my darling housewife/bodyguard/sexgod Ken goes to get me some coke since I hate coffee and I wanted coke so I sat at the table and then he put the kettle on since HE liked coffee. While he was waiting for it to boil I was just glugging down my coke. I think he liked it when I licked a drop from the can that got on my mouth because I literally caught him staring so, impulsively I opened my legs under the table and engaged a game of footsies. Feeling my bare skin with his bare feet was erotic and he came closer and then I realized his thigh was rubbing against mine. :eek: Ken is so sexy I don't know how I manage to be sane! With my panties off and him rubbing against my thighs he dared to touch my bikini line and he realized I wasn't wearing anything then he smirked and said, "Miki, wet so early in the morning?" Then the kettle boiled and my cell phone rang... Another day in heaven for me and Ken... :eek: God, his looks make me just want to get on my knees and just have him
    :spank
    :shifty I'm such a naughty girl...

12. tester

tester New Member

Since i meet my hubby 4 years ago i never wear g-strings, just a skirt i do like flashing its a turn on, love it when we go out or bar or just cruising in the can with my sexy leg & feet on the dash

13. Miki

Miki Banned

:shifty Yeah...

14. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

:) Absolutely!

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Even if I had the hottest body in the world I wouldn't do it. I'm a modest kind of gal :eek: I appreciate exhibitionism in others, though :brow

16. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

I think it's interesting that Bluesy will not flash because she is shy and a little self conscious and I do it BECAUSE I feeel unattractive sometimes and I get a rush knowing I have the power to turn a stranger on for a brief moment that of my boob or pussy is
    exposed to him.

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If hubby and I are going out without the kids, especially to a bar or someplace darker and more personal, I tend to go braless, and a little sheer or flashy. That's about as crazy as I get in public. Wouldn't believe I'm a prude, would ya?

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

When we go out, the wife rarely wears panties or bra.
    and believe me its a turn on knowing others are going to see
    all of her as she makes it of showing it.

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's very hot and humid in Japan during the summertime, and when I was living there sometimes I'd get out of the shower and put on a skimpy little sundress, no bra or panties. It was too damn hot for underwear.

20. catfish

catfish New Member

Sounds like my kind of gal.
    Do you get a sexual high knowing you can be seen,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.