Ladies and "edging" technique

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrE, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrE

MrE New Member

as a guy, I have been doing that "edging" thing for years...where you masturbate to the brink of orgasm and then slow down or stop, over and over...when I finally let myself go over and come, the orgasm is VERY intense.
    I am curious if any ladies have done this? how old were you the first time you did it and were you surprised how hard you came? (btw...I was 20 when I first did it and was very surprised by how hard I came)

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

well ima not tell you age but the first time I did it was for about 45 min to an hour. When I orgasmed it was more intense than usual and yes they generally are alil better. But as far as I'm concerned if I come fine, if I dont then dammit.

3. MrE

MrE New Member

hmmm...so was it soon after you first started masturbating? did you do it intentionally, expecting to come harder?

4. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I use "edging" alot, I find I come so hard when I use it. It is much more exciting and by not letting yourself come it makes it more exciting. My boyfriend and I also do this to each other as part of foreplay to tease each other!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.