Lactating

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Amateur Nudist, Apr 8, 2009.

?

Got Milk?

1. I'd be willing to give it a try.

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Have tried it and loved it.

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Have tried it and hated it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ewwww.....Keep that away from me.

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My wife is about 12 weeks pregnant and I can't wait for her milk to come in. After our first baby I didn't think I'd even want to taste it. Pretty soon I figured what the hell and gave it a try. Not only did I not mind it, I loved the taste of it. She had no problem producing so I didn't have to worry about playtime with her. It got to the point where she would be riding me and pulling on both nipples to give me a milk shower.

I was afraid she would think I was a weirdo. Instead she loved the fact that I was turned on by it and didn't mind the fact that it helped her breasts feel better when they got too full.

Anyhow....I thought I'd post a poll and see what others thought about lactating and sex.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey AN that was my early experience as well.
    Kind of felt a bit guilty about stealing baby's feed but hell it was nice.
    I was a deprived baby as only ever got a bottle so maybe it was a part pay back.
    The wife liked giving too because her breasts were bursting full and any relief was welcomed.

3. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I don't find the fact that my wife is lactating now (10 months after our second kid) disgusting.

However, I have absolutely NO desire to taste it. Not in the slightest bit. Its more like something I just ignore, as she has dripped some at times, particularly while orgasming during sex.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Drakonnen, man if it the dripping happens again despite your reluctance try a little lick.
    It is far sweeter than cow's milk so that old saying "mother's milk" in reference to something good is no old wives tale dude.

5. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I agree bushwalker....the first time I tried it was when she was dripping a little. I gave it a lick and thought it wasn't bad. Just like you said it was pretty sweet. I didn't know how she was going to take me trying to get more out so I gave it a little suck. She must have realized what I was doing because she said "Here...let me help". She caught me by surprise when she started playing with her nipples and ended up spraying me in the face with it. :) At that point I was hooked and couldn't get enough of it.

6. igor

Gold Member

My wife nursed both our kids and even though I am a super boob fan, I never had any thoughts about breast milk or messing around with her boobs at that time. It just never occurred to me.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto. It's just not something that turns me on in the least.

8. evman

evman New Member

I actually did it one day without really meaning to. I have a sweet tooth so the fact that it's very sweet was great for me. After that first time I was hooked!

9. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I think, after feeding a kid many times already that day, the last thing my wife would want is another person sucking on or playing with her niples, so I generally avoid direct contact with the nipple during sex for the time being.

10. 101

101 New Member

I read this thread awhile back, and the other day in my Developmental Psychology class someone asked if there was enough milk for the baby..and the teacher (who has a child) responded: "OH YEAH! There's so much in there that even if your baby won't drink it you just want to yell 'GET ME A BABY!' "
    hahaha..it was hilarious and reminded me of this thread.
    I wanted to suggest that the girls let their husbands have a taste, but that would have been a tad inappropriate.

11. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

My ex tried it and didn't like it.

The wetness didn't bother him though as I'd leak quite profusely when I was turned on and/or orgasming. I got really self-conscious about it but he assured me it didn't turn him off.

I tried my own milk too. Heaps nicer than cows milk. :p

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey, pretty soon you'll be using it in your cereal!:D

But yea, I haven't tried it, But i would like to attempt it from both sides. Both receiving and giving sounds hot!

13. Squint

Squint Member

And why NOT try it!
    After all it makes going to bead with oreo’s kosher.

14. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

I'm pretty anxious to try it myself some day lol no where near having a pregnant wife mind you but it's an extra little something I'll be looking forward to once I'm granted matrimony.