Lactating

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bigdave, Feb 28, 2005.

1. bigdave

bigdave New Member

Hey all, figured I'd start in posting by describing one of my fetishes. I have not told my wife about my fetish yet as we have not had kids, but I have had a thing for milky tits for years. I fanticize about being with a woman that is lactating and the messy fun I'd hope to share with her. Anyone else get into lactating woman, or better yet, anybody care to share their past experiences. Ladies, any of you out there that think this would be fun or do you all think it's pretty gross?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Pretty gross. but don't take only my word for it.

3. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

I'm not sure if you caould say that I was into lactating or not, but after my ex and I had our son, when we had sex she did tend to leak quite a bit from her tits. Made things quite messy for a while.

4. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

This is interesting and I can share a personal experience. I'm a happily married man with a beautiful wife. We have three children. I won't say how old they are! I don't want to scare anyone away. My wife wanted to try breast feeding with our last child. Our daughter was pretty small and just did not manage breast feeding very well. My wife felt as if she was a failure at breast feeding. Not long after our baby's birth we became sexually active again. She had her tubes tied the day after she delivered so there were to be no more little ones. My wife loves to have her breasts kissed and sucked. So we are in bed and she asks me to kiss her breasts and suck them. Now I'm a grown man and I've never tasted mothers milk in my life, I Think? I was a bit reluctant and she noticed this. I think it irritated her so she reminded me of all the other things we had done over the years that had not poisioned me. I met this girl when she was seventeen and me eighteen. We became sexually active at young ages. One stipulation was absolutely no insertion before we were married and we stuck to that. Yes we are a couple from the stone age. She loved to have her pretty pussy kissed and we did that as often as she could find time to drop her panties! On one particular day she started her period! She pulled me by the arm into her bedroom slipped out of her skirt and removed her panties. Now she lay across the bed with one of those older tabbed sanitary napkins strapped between her legs. Other than her garter belt and stockings that was her attire. I was petrified! She caught on, "Ah-ha so now you are going to get cold feet because I'm having my period!" She made it clear that if she was going to be my girl and eventually my wife that I best get use to the idea of loving all of her all the time! All the time meant even at this time! I think I said a prayer as I unfastened her napkin and then kissed her pussy until she had a great orgasm. That became normal whenever she had her period and is still a gift to the both of us to this day. That's spiritual loving, for now I have a part of my love actually inside of me! She says we are "Blood Brothers" So after this reminder of the past I knew she wanted me to suck her milky breasts! Here is the funny part! I drink nothing but skim milk and I have to have a graham cracker or a similar type cookie to enhance the taste of the milk! I told her to wait a second! I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. I came back in and she noticed I was munching! She knows my tendancies and started to laugh! Now get down to business the said! So I went to town on her milky and swollen breasts. It did have a bit of a sweet taste to it. She enjoyed me doing this to her and it was an enjoyment for me. I'll say that there was that feeling of being closer and quite spiritual after these mothers milk sessions. Why, because now part of her was part of me. One thing about being married is that people need to experience the tuff times to appreciate the good times. There is no growth in a relationship without some suffering and trial. We grow by trial! To some people the story I just shared may seem to be odd. However, look at the relationship you have with your lover of wife? Is she your best friend? Is she the person you would most want to be with? Is she your "Soul Mate" Love comes in stages until it reaches the metaphysical. It reaches this stage when four words are removed from the vocabulary of a true relationship. These words that make it impossible to form a true relationship with another human being. The words, "I, Me, Mine and Myself" will separate me from the love of anyone around me. Once you get to the point where you love, mind, soul and body you are in a relationship of not only the physically material but in the spiritual and metaphysical. It's putting the feelings and desires of your love far ahead of your own. Self Centerdness will get in the way but once it's in the back seat a real relationship will become an unbreakable trust. So to all the lovers and married couples out there, "Don't leave five minutes before the miracle happens!" Please, you don't have to agree or disagree with what I've shared here. It's my experience that I've shared and what worked in my life. Have a great day and be good to yourself!

5. civil

civil New Member

I agree. We had our child 8 weeks ago. She is lactating like a river. When I'm not in the mood (heaven help) sucking seems to turn me off.

But when I get in the mood, you can't keep me off them.

I do hesitate because I am not sure what she thinks about it, she hasn't complained and often smiles, but she doesn't ask for it either. Sometimes I just wish she'd throw me down, ride me, and force me to drink.

Your right, it is a little sweet, and really doesn't taste bad at all, it's actually kinda good.

Perhaps it's that "mother" effect as some psychologost would say, but who knows, it's great and gets me rock hard, so she appreciates that.

6. steph

steph New Member

Don't hesitate. Ask her. Talk with her about it. I know I'm just a 'kid' and don't have a lot of experience, but I think she likes having you drink from her breasts. I know it feels good. I grew up around several females who were all very sexy and have children. (We talk a lot).

Suckling helps your wife too, cause if the baby can't drink enough to keep her emptied out, her breasts will ache. You're actually doing her a favor and getting something nice to drink at the same time.

7. PeterandSandie

PeterandSandie New Member

Have just seen correspondence on lactation and though someone may be interested in my experience. My wife had her baby 5 years ago and had plenty of milk-in fact too much so she used to express into a container and in due course graduated to a breast pump. She used to ask me to help her releive herself of milk and we thoroughly enjoyed this as part of our good sex life.Our son was weaned at 6 months but my wife continued to lactate and I had the job of putting her on to the pump and squeezing her breasts until the milk flowed.and when in the mood suckling her breasts.After a year I was transferred by my employers to Africa leaving my darling wife behind so she went to the doctor who was surprised to see she was still lactating and terminated her milk

When we returned to the U.K. abouta year ago we discussed lactation -the fun it gave us and the closeness it created between us when I assisted my wife to manage her milk and believe me without a baby suckling this was quite a major task.She went to the doctor to ask to be made to lactate again but he was not interestedShe had read about foster mothers inducing lactation lactation and made enquiries. Wefound that the drug Domperidone used to aid digestion was also used to increase the flow of mothers milk. It can be purchased at chemists in the U.K. -although it is very expensive. My wife started taking it 10mthree times a day at first but gradually increasing to a massive 60ml three times a day. She also began wearing a nursing bra and even though she was dry went on a super delux breast pump which I bought for her.I massaged her breasts three times a day in addition to the expressing movements she did herself. After 4 months utter joywhen a few dropletts of milk began to appear and now after 8 months she is in glorious full milk.Our sex life revolves around her breasts and her lovely milk. How long we will be able to continue I dont know but for the time being we are having a lovely time and feel so very close.

Sandie here. I agree with what Peter has said. To give an example the other week we went to a lunchtime drinks party and half way through I noticed a dark patch beginning to appear on my mustard coloured wollen dress just on my right breast - I was leaking! Peter put his coat around my shoulders to hide the mark and said"Let me take you home darling" I felt so nurtured and loved. If we can help any other couples to achieve lactation we will be glad to do so