Lack of orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by pussylickerrrrr, May 13, 2008.

1. pussylickerrrrr

pussylickerrrrr New Member

My girlfriend was a virgin when we began going out. She does not masturbate at all, she is opposed to it completely. She has never had an orgasm while we were having sex or anything. Is there any connection? i have heard that it is extremely hard for a girl to orgasm without having masturbated. Thanks

2. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Liberation day!

There's plenty of evidence to the contrary as well! It sounds like she needs to loosen up a bit, and give herself "permission" to explore the joys of her own sexuality! Has she had some traumatic experience, or perhaps prohibitive religious training that could be blocking things up?

3. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Like JuicyB said she needs to explore her own sexuality. Best and only way to do this, that I can think of, is masturbation. Try to find out why she is so against it. Masturbation is a very natural and safe way for one to learn about her/his sexuality.

4. igor

Gold Member

Not having masturbated does not directly have anything to do with not being able to orgasm. However if she doesn't masturbate, how will she learn what it takes? if you believe numbers, they say that about 80 percent of women need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm and doing that during intercourse (thrusting alone) is quite hard to do. So get her to read some books on sex and she somehow needs to realize that masturbating is natural.

5. Kanto

Kanto Member

Just throwing this out there, has she ever had a nocturnal orgasm?

For many people it does take some time to get used to physical stimulation. Even for people who do masturbate, sex can still be a relatively new feeling and won't always lead to an orgasm.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

My experience of many partners is very few women can orgasm through intercourse, and it takes additional clitoral stimulation for it to happen. My usual way is performing oral on my wife until she comes, and then we have intercourse. However, as Igor posted, how will your girlfriend know herself if she hasn't masturbated?

My wife was quite religious when we married, and she had also masturbated quite a lot. It wasn't by coincidence that she was also the most orgasmic woman I'd had sex with. She responded to my stimulation because she had trained her body to respond, which is what masturbation does.

7. loveit247

Gold Member

A what?

8. Dreama

Gold Member

A wet dream.

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Ah I see!