lack of intrest by my babe

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovedog, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovedog

lovedog New Member

i really love sex but my babe does not show any special intrest in it, how can i increase this intrest in her? and i have been hearing of oral how do i cope with vaginal odour

2. crusty

crusty New Member

If done right going down on her should increase her interest tenfold :) Having said that yes there is an "odour" as you put it, however the trick is to remember that it is a natural smell, if you can associate pleasuring your girl with the smell it can actually become a turn on, I know that with my previous girls I would always get turned on by the smell of them. The problem is that too many people joke about the smell as being "fishy" or offensive when in actual fact it is perfectly harmless, I find that because of this some girls are also worried about you going "down there" in case you don't like it.

I find also its much easier if she is shaved or at least neatly trimmed and if she is worried you guys can have a shower or bath beforehand (just remember not to clean with soap!!!). There are alot of articles on the net about different techniques and the likes, some of them are average but there have been a few I've stumbled accross which really have some good stuff in them. I suggest you have a bit of a hunt around some sites such as sexuality.org and see what you can find. Most of all enjoy yourself :D

3. barbie

barbie New Member

lack of intrest in my babe

YES GOING DOWN ONHER WOULD MAKE A WHALE OF A DIFFERENCE.

tAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER.DO A LOT OF FOREPLAY IN THE SHOWER.GET YOURSELVES HORNEY.WHEN YOU GO DOWN ON HER START OUT KISSING ALL AROUND.VERY SLOWLY,GETTING A LITTLE CLOSER ALL THE TIME.AFTER A WHILE ,SHE WILL BE LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS.YOU WILL KNOW WHEN SHE FEELS GOOD.hAVE HER TELL YOU WHEN IT FEELS GOOD,AND WHAT SHE LIKES.AFTER ALL YOU AREN'T A MIND READER.

4. lovedog

lovedog New Member

thanks for ur add i will give it a trial

i really like ur contributions and i promised to give it a trial i know it will work thanks everybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.