[Ask a Guy] Labia

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by paintedblue, Apr 7, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Ive seen all shapes and sizes, but I've only been with women who's labia were pretty small. Just curious if anyone here has noticed a significant difference when you are with a woman with larger labia.

Let me also say that I think when they are ruffled out like that, it's a big turn on for me.

Also, I had heard people say that women with larger labia tend to stay wetter, although I dont know if there is any truth to that or not. I suppose the logic being that dont allow as much of her juices to escape during penetration.

Thoughts? Ladies, feel free to chime in on this one too..

2. Sigh

Gold Member

Yeah I think you're right. The labia, like foreskin protects especially the clitoris from infections and probably retains more moisture than a smaller labia...

3. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I can't say that I prefer either or honestly... Hate to be a cop out. But every woman that I have been with has been different. I guess part of the excitement for me in meeting someone new is discovering. I also haven't noticed much of a difference in penetration. Well nothing significatly different at least... Its all wonderful to me :)

4. Beach

Beach New Member

I have loved any shape or size that I have had the fortune to come across..the only thing that messed me up which only happened once was a brief relationship I had with a girl who's clitoris was roughly the size of the end of my thumb..
    that honestly set me back just a little bit..

5. docpete

docpete New Member

I love all sizes of Labies, Major and Minor. Thats anatomy terms for those who did not know.....

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've been with girls who have all shapes and sizes of labia. I personally haven't noticed any one of them being wetter then the other due to the size of it. I personally have a smaller one, or what I think is smaller. I get wet as hell and stay wet as hell without any issue. Lol.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I consider my labia to be pretty small. The only time I had trouble with lack of lubrication I was on the Pill and in a relationship with a selfish person.

Now I'm out of that relationship and completely off hormonal contraception and I'm wet all the time even when I shouldn't be.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Being with and seen many different ones and as Beach said enjoyed every single one of them.
    If I have a preference it's is for the shorter, smaller shaven version but that is probably because of my current SO.
    Also once went with a girl who had a small like dick for a clit.
    It did surprise me some but once over that it was wonderful for sucking on ;)

9. wetness1

Gold Member

Your like a real Doctor! :eek

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

I had a girlfriend who's labia protruded so much they looked like a roast beef sandwich but she was dry as a bone until I spent some time getting her worked up.

11. penguins4fuel

penguins4fuel New Member

I dated a girl for about a year that had quite pronounced labia. Ill admit the sex was good, though I don't know if the labia had anything to do with it. As far as wettness goes, we actually had to use lube on occasion due to an intermittent lack of natural lubrication. Again I don't know if that had anything to do with her labia though. My fiancee's labia are quite the opposite and I've never experienced a girl a wet as she is. Does that help?

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had a lot of sex with a lot of women and come across all kinds of (inner) labias, and the small, discreet type are more common. I haven't noticed any difference between large and small, and the bigger difference was vaginal tightness (some women are much tighter than others). While tight is nice to a degree, too tight with my thick penis can make it difficult to get over-stimulated and come to fast. Lubrication was always down to degree of arousal of the woman at the time.

13. octavius

Gold Member

I don't think there is any difference. Just a visual one.

14. andretti

andretti New Member

I've noticed that girls with longer fingers tend to have larger labia - LOL!

15. olsonski

olsonski New Member

I definitely prefer huge thick meaty labia. Meat, its whats for dinner.