Korean massage saolns

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by givemesome68, Apr 14, 2007.

1. givemesome68

givemesome68 New Member

This is my first post, and I joined just so I could talk about how much I love going to the Korean massage salons. They are very clean and very sexual. I love it when they tell me to undress and they'll be back. It makes me so horny as I'm standing there with a big hard on knowing a perfect stranger is going to walk through the door and see me naked. That is the best part. Then they take me and give me a bath. Then they take me back to the room and ask what I'm looking for. They are so willing and giving, I just love fucking those Korean pussies.OOPS Korean massage SALONS... The heading is misspelled.

#1 givemesome68, Apr 14, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  2. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

ummmm. i've never been to one. what do they do? in this episode of The Winner, the guy went to one and it was really a whore house.

3. givemesome68

givemesome68 New Member

You got it. They don't speak much English but they know what's going on. They are also very clean.

4. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

heheheh, nice. asian girls are so hot. was this in korea or where?

5. givemesome68

givemesome68 New Member

It is in Pa. But I think they're all over. If you find a Korean massage salon don't be afraid to offer up, because they'll sell it. They give me a better bath than I give myself. Sometime I may go and just ask for the bath and leave,ha, ha.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I figured you were one of the many American G.I.s in Korea. I am a civilian, but I lived in Japan for 4 years. I visited Korea twice. When you go to a Korean barber shop to get a haircut, the deal is quite similar. After the haircut, you're taken to a booth behind a curtain for a massage. The regular massage is the neck and shoulders. The "deluxe" massage includes most of your body, and the grand finale is the hand job! It's standard procedure in Korea, and all the local men are used to it.

7. givemesome68

givemesome68 New Member

I was never in Korea. But here in Pa I can find all the Koreans I need. They are actually very hot,....much better than the home grown whores.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Moved to Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies forum :)

9. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Wow. I knew some of these places were like this based on the odd number that will get busted from time to time. I had no idea most of them were!

10. Brad

Brad New Member

JuicyB

Used to it? I bet they love it:phat

It must be very exciting knowing that when you go for a simple haircut, you have the option of a suplementary orgasm if you want it :drool

11. Wolf359

Wolf359 New Member

I heard those places were hideouts for prosts and the LA po-lice have been raiding those places.

12. gaddy

gaddy New Member

this is also very common here. after they give a massage they'll ask you if your finished then if you know the drill you'll ask for the extra service. well, when i'm already so horny before the massage ill go directly to asking if they want to fuck if they do why waste time and go directly to fucking. hehe

13. antmayne

antmayne New Member

coo

wow i really gotta find one of those lol i love any asian chick