Knowing she wont laugh

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Duncan, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Hey im new here, ive been going out with my girl now for about 3 months, so far wev'e just kissed done notthing else but today we were talking about it on the phone that we both thought we were ready for the next step.
    So on monday she wants to give me a handjob and wants me to finger her anyway to get to the point im a wee bit nervous.
    I feel we both have trust but how do i know she won't laugh at my size i mean i think im average but this is mine and her first sexualy relationship so how do i know she isn't gonna go wierd and say "man i ent touching that thing" or dump me after she see's it?

A very nervous duncan.

2. bobcat

bobcat New Member

Unless it's 2 inches with yellow puss stickers over it, I think you should be right there mate.

Nah but seriously, she is probably wondering the same thing, she is probably thinking about her current "presentation and grooming" 'down there' and all that.

If your an average guy, she will probably be relived if anything, as I think that her first time would be a bit daunting if you whipped out an 11'' monster.

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I agree with bobcat,I'm sure she has the same concerns,besides IMO if she laughs at you shes not the girl you want.

4. John Keel

John Keel New Member

Pointing and laughing is bad.

That said, my roommate freshman year got stuck with the nickname "Beer Can." Dude was thick, and he had eleven inches. When he was soft, it was roughly the same size as a can of Budweiser.

No-one would fuck him. He had the rotten luck to land three virgins in a row, and word got around. First semester he had to explain why a succession of coeds were running half-naked and crying from his dorm room in the middle of the night, and the cops never believed him until he dropped his pants. The poor bastard had the worst sexual inadequacy issues of anyone I've ever seen, with equipment that would not have embarassed a donkey.

I am positive you are going to be fine. Even if you're a little off, which I doubt, you cannot possibly get a reaction as bad as Beer Can. Remember that.

#4 John Keel, Sep 8, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2006