Knowing if a girls interested

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eklypised, Feb 12, 2007.

1. eklypised

eklypised New Member

I've asked this girl out to dinner a few times and everytime she really hasent given me a straight answer. She always says soon or mabey. I'm feeling this girl alot, but dam why the fuk dont she just say yes or no, so i can move on if she isnt interested.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Women are very emotional creatures. She probably can't just come out and say no to you because she's afraid that doing so will hurt your feelings. I'd suggest saying, "Look, I really have to know if this is going to happen or not. Just tell me yes or no and don't worry about hurting me."

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats pretty good advice ( something i keep seeing from Puss_in_boots )

Just an opinion from me.
    Sometimes when a girl does that ( and really not meaning to hurt the guys feelings ) not being up front can hurt as much as saying no.

Guys have never been good at taking hints hehehe
    For me if a girl is up front i will have more respect for her honesty.

4. eklypised

eklypised New Member

Preciate the replys, I was thinking she was trying to hint to me that she doesnt, but I really cant tell with this girl

5. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

WHAT? You mean you don't read minds? lol

Normally, If I say maybe...it means no, and I just didn't want to flat out tell the guy no for some reason or another. Some guys won't take no for an answer and keep trying to justify themselves why you should give them a chance, so it's easier to say maybe and then use your voicemail feature later. :dgrin I know....BAD Mistress, but I just don't have the patience to listen to the B.S reasons after I already made up my mind, and some guys are really whiney. :ignore

If I were you.....I'd ask another girl out, and make sure she hears about it (but not from you). If she had any interest in you at all....you might get some sort of reaction that tells you she IS interested. If not, it's better not to waste your time and go out and have fun w/another gal anyway.