KittenPlay

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Reflect169, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Soooooo....

I've recently become involved with a very handsome, sexy, caring, romantic man...
    At some point in our earlier raunchy conversations, it seems i referred to myself as Kitty (not an unusual thing for me to do, as i've always secretly found it sexy)

... now i find myself squirming in bed and meowing like a tabby thats just saw a field full of untouched double-dose cat-nip.

my problem? nothing really...hell i've always found the feline movements sexual, the shoulder roll's, the licking, the proud stance, the nuzzling. of course a Kitty get so much attention, in such a gentle way.

My man, hereby to be known as MrKitty, loves calling me his 'good kitty' . i'm fairly sure that in the last few weeks i've been called 'Good Kitty', more times than a persian thoroughbred winner, and i love it!

i did have to introduce him to the fetish of 'Kitten Play'. and tell him that he's into some kinds of BDSM...i dont think MrKitty has ever really looked like it in that way before, but it's become quite clear that he likes the dominance of it all...and let's face it, so do i!

We're at the minute looking for some little Kitty ears for me, and i've recently joined a kitten play forum, which i'm yet to dive into. I purr at him in public, and i think it drives him wild...
    he's actually paid for my new ankle tattoo that ready 'Kitty" with a love heart. odd, i know, but i've fallen so head over heels in love with MrKitty, i just cant control myself with him. I find myself laughing randomly when were lying together, and it's a perpetual state of bliss.

So are there anyother Kitty's on here? or owners of kittys?
    perhaps some of us are into pupplay, or ponyplay?
    what have you found interesting!

signed....

a very very very good kitty:eyes

2. sinner

sinner New Member

I happen to have severe allergies to cats so not a turn on for me but wifey and I used to have a bunch of fun "personna" that we shared when having sex. It creates a nice private code between the two of you. I bet he likes playing with his kitty's "kitty"

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Closest Ive come to this would be during winter when I sometimes cuddle up to Mrs. HW in bed and tell her she's just like a "big warm pussycat":lol

But "Kitty's" aside Reflect.....I'm so pleased to hear that you have found somebody who makes you so happy.....:D

4. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Me too Wheels!
    MrKitty is just chatting with the kids now, they get on SO well!

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Not for nuthin' but isn't it amazing how much better sex can be when the relationship is really great. Three cheers for you.

6. canadia

canadia New Member

I've always thought the nickname "Kitty" was very sensual but I've never felt comfortable enough to let someone use it on me or one of my body parts! You lucky girl and congrats on the good relationship - I know what sort of perpetual bliss you're talking about. :D