Kiss???

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Maggie_05, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I was wondering if any girls here have had experience with another. A friend of mine and I have joked about kissing before and she even brought it up when we where alone on several occasions. I want to do it but I wanna know what others think.

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Plenty of girls kiss eachother, for experimentation, for fun, for love, cuz they are drunk, on a dare, whatever the reason its not uncommon and generally (at least here) not taboo

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well, I've kissed some of my chick friends. I enjoyed it, mostly its when I'm drunk that I think my bi-curious side comes out, I'm just too shy sometimes and need a little "beer-courage"

4. frootloop

frootloop New Member

I snogged one of my mates in a nightclub a few years ago - she's one of those mates that you can discuss anything with and, if I was to sleep with a girl, it would be her - even though I'm not attracted to girls.

5. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

OKAY I DID IT!!! We where in her room and talking and we got on the subject again and she flat out asked me. I said okay and got on her bed with her. We kissed a couple of times and then started making out. It was such a rush, I never thought I would even kiss her let alone the stuff we did. When we started making out we got closer than when we kissed and we look eachother in the eyes a couple of times then finally I said to myself screw it and started frenching. She went right there with me and we made out for prolly a half hour when I felt her hand going under my shirt and rubbing my stomach. She slowly moved her hand up and I couldn't beleive I was letting her feel me up but I was so excited and having so much fun I forgot about my bf. Then she took my face in her hands and kissed me again. While we kept kissing I put my hand on her breat (I NEVER FELT ANOTHER GIRL BEFORE) and then moved my hand under her shirt as she unzipped my pants and thats when I snapped back to reality. I pulled away and she asked what was wrong and I said, I just wanted to try it but I didn feel comfortable going that far and that I felt bad for doing that when I have a boyfriend. It was alil akward for a while after that but a few hours later she said she had been really confused lately. I guesse every boyfriend she had was because she didn't want anyone to think she was a loser or even get the idea she was homosexual and she didn't know if she was either. She also said she felt like she never really liked guys but was afraid of she was gay. I'm kinda worried about her now, because she seems really uncomfortable at all times. I think our lil session may have confirmed to her she likes women but she dosn't want to and is self hating. How can I talk to her about all this?

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

tell her its ok to be confused, and its fine to not be attracted to men. as long as ur not uncomfortable around her, let her know that, let her know that the reason you stopped is to be faithful to your significant other, and that it doesn't matter that it happens to be a boy.
    confusion like this is common. and honestly, expirimentation, even mild, is the only way to figure it out

7. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Okay, i told my bf about the incident with my friend and he just looked at me not knowing what to say. We talked about three-somes, me having sex with her, and all kinds of stuff. it basicaly came down to whatever i wanna do is okay with him. I dont wanna leave him and told him that but i dont want my friend to be confused. She said she wanted to kiss me again so she could gauge what she felt so i did, but when she put her hand up my shirt again i stopped her. we talked and i said i'm straight but i dont have a problem with homosexuals. she said she still wasn't sure and that she wanted to sleep with me. i really dont know what to think about that because i wanna do whatever i can for my friends but at the same time i love my bf and i know i'm straight so i dont think i would like having sex with her. Gah what do you guys think?

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i have seen other people make this comment, and it stood out to me this time... you said ur straight quite a few times in that post.... could you be afraid of NOT being straight? even if you dont have a problem with other people being homosexual

9. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I dunno, i dont care I guesse, if I'm enjoying myself its all good to me. i love my bf and havn't ever been attracted to another girl. So i guesse not.

10. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie 05,

Without being judgemental, I would point out the concept of bundaries. Boundaries can be wherever you set them. Boundaries can be undefined.

Have you thought of what boundaries you would like BF to follow?

You can set boundaries by discussing things, or refusing certain things.

Because something is a rush and enjoyable, does not mean that it will bring you the best long-term happiness.

Another way to set a boundary, (Books By Cloud and Townsend) is by example. I am intrerested in my wife being faithful to me, so I try to show that I am true to her. If you are concerned that BF be true to you, then you might consider what message you are sending to BF about your expectations.

If GF is feeling uncomfortable, can you look for a guy for her, that will treat her nice. Pehaps if a guy treats her nice, she might be happy being straight.

Most Gay people I know, usually don't encourage friends to go bisexual, unless that is what they really want.

There are a lot of unreasonable and unfair ramificatons in this culture with being Gay or Bisexual. Sometimes theere are advantages to being a swinger.

I would first try to get GF to find a decent guy, and then if it is not working for her, you can see what might be a second choice.

BiBiBaby may have some insights to amplify my response.

Blessings

11. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie 05,

So the question you seemed to ask BF, is, "Do you mind if GF and I go at it once in a while?"

The question I am suggesting, is "Can I still trust you to keep from inserting in other guys and women, and otherwise stay healthy, so I don't have to think about STD's, if I fool around with GF once in a shile? What would that do to the trust in our relationship?"

Blessings

12. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Okay heres how things are at the moment. Bf and i talked and he said he loved me and trusted me. I told him I only wanted him but I wanted to help my friend figure herself out (btw we would only have sex once). He said he was okay with it as long as I told when we where going to try it and as long as it was one time to help her because thats what I wanted. Also I looked around on the net and found out that theres a gay and lesbian group in our area and was going to talk her into going to one of the meetings. I talked to her and told her what my Bf said and she seemed excited, I said I still haddn't decided if I wanted to. I didn't bring up the organization then but plan on it soon. After our talk she said it was all up to me at this point since her and my bf have both made their decision. Now I went to my mom about this as she and i share alot, and I greatly emphasize the word alot. After she got over her innitial shock she said I had to decide for myself and that she couldn't really help me as she hasn't been in any situation close to it. So heres my plan. Go to the meeting, then maybe sleep with her. But other than that I'm quite happy where I am and dont think anything needs to be changed.

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ur lucky, it sounds like you have very open and caring relationships with the people important to you. if its PFLAG they are great

14. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

OKAY OKAY WE DID IT!!! god heres the story, I feel so bad, but ina good way.

There was a big halloween party the other night and we went with a group of friends, it wasn't a dress up party. It was good and ended around 4 I think. Anyway I drove and took everyone home and her last, on the way there we talked and talked (we went to the PFLAG meeting a while ago and learned alot). Anyway we sat outside her house for a while talking about our relationship, finally I decided I wanted to try but I didn't want my bf, Adam, to be made or think I didn't like him anymore. The convos we had when all of this started he told me he didn't mind but wanted me to feel comfortable. So I called him and we talked a few minutes and he just said have fun and we could talk later (it was around 5 then and he had to work). Anyway her parents went to visit her brother in college so we had the house to ourselfs and went upstairs. She took off her shirt and I told her to wait and we just laid ther for a while and talked some more as we warmed up and we hugged one another, it was kinda a thing like we were saying we're good friends and this is an experience and not leaning torwards us falling in love. After that we started making out and began the wildest night of my life. We slowely took one anothers cloths off and she leaned me onto the bed as she put her hands in between my legs. We kept our eyes locked on one another as masturbated me and rubbed my breasts. I pulled her close and sucked her nipples and bam it hit me. My back arched and my legs wouldn't spread far enough and my body became incredibly tense and every movement was a trial as she frenched me. I'd gasp occasionaly and that seemed to drive her wild and she brought her fingers up to my mouth. I couldn't beleive the taste of myself that time, I had tasted it before but never in such a state of sensitivity. She slid down between my legs and started eating me out. I wanted to cum so bad but she was just teasing me the entire time. Slowely she slid back up after a while and positioned her hips above my face and sat up. I kissed her labia and moved my tounge around her. It tasted great and drove me wild but just when she seemed ready to cum she got up and sat between my legs. She put one leg over mine and one of mine over hers and leaned back. As she did I felt her pussy on mine and the heat from it braught me even closer. I was still wet from before and she got wetter with every gasp or moan I made. Grinding I could finaly feel myself ready to cum and she seemed just as ready and we went faster. My legs started to shake and our hips were bucking, as I came I had to fight for air as my legs gave out. She jumped up and opened he top dresser. She pulled out a huge strap-on, a 8 inch vibrator and climbed on top of me after putting it on. She entered me and I couldn't beleive I was getting done with a strap on and she put the vibrator in her. After what seemed like a half hour of that she came and started taking off the strap on. As she was doing so I began rubbing her and she got down on all fours as I fingered her. I put an arm around her and kissed her for a lil while. She quickly came again and layed out on the floor. I bent over her face and she told me to pull her hair when I came. I rubbed my tits until I got close and grabbed her head. I ground my hips and pulled her hair and came. As I got up I grabbed the strap on and put it on. I could barely stand by this point and she got on the bed. (By the way try wearing a strap on sometime. Its wild and you feel things differently) Anyway I put her legs on my shoulders and leaned forward till her knew were to her chest. I entered her with the strap on and her eyes lit up. Tried positioning myself to hit her g-spot and after a while I felt her ejaculate. She started laughing and I took off the strap on and laid down beside her ready to pass out. She couldn't beleive how happy she was and I couldn't beleive we did it. We talked for a while and she kissed me and I put my hand between her legs and she said no. She just looked me in the eyes and panic came over me, I thought everything was made clear before hand that this was just experimentation and she said it was. I told her just kissing like that would me more than experimentation to me and I didn't want a relationship. We talked some more and got things worked out. We laid down to go to bed and she asked if I wanted to try mutual masturbation, I said yes and we touched eachother at the same time. She came and I started to, in the middle of it though I passed out and fell asleep. The next morning we talked it over again at breakfast and right now everything feels fine. Adams coming over tonight and I plan on making sure everything is fine between us and I have a good feeling it will be.

15. Mossive

Mossive New Member

woa!!! atta babe!!!

16. sexkid

sexkid New Member

wow, simply wow. you plan on doing it again?

17. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i dont mean to sound cynical... but if it was such a big deal and so new to her also...why would she have a strapon?

18. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Good question, come to think it she seemed pretty knowledgable about touching me. I mean her movements were almost mythodical and I noticed I was kinda sloppy. Gonna ask next time I see her.

19. -G-

-G- New Member

damn sherlock, good point....

20. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I asked her over the weekend and she said she meet someone at the PFLAG meeting and has been going out with her ever since. The strapon was the other girls and I feel really used and uncomfortable now. When she told me about it I didn't really say anything and just left after a few min. I really dont know what to do now.