kinky sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by loveitrough, Nov 4, 2005.

1. loveitrough

Gold Member

What would you concider you most kinky sex act you have ever done ?
    What is your most kinky thought ?
    What would be your most kinky thing you would like to try but are afraid to do

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Most kinky sex act? Good thread but for me I think it changes with time.

From day one of our marriage we did the normal things like 5 or 6 screwing positions, giving and receiving oral, etc. Then years later when we had anal (on her) it was kinky to us at the time. Then the first time I put an object other than my fingers or penus in her pussy & ass. (Bananas, cucumber, squash) That was kinky at the time. It led to me buy her vibes, dildos, etc. Evan a remote controlled wireless vibe. :brow A lot of what we do would be considered kinky in some circles but not among our sexualforms.com friends.:lol Although you girls and guys do shock even me sometimes. :tup

What will be our next kinky act to do; I don't know but I'm sure something good lies just around the corner. LOL!

3. Solla

Solla New Member

What would you concider you most kinky sex act you have ever done ?

There's so much, but I think the kinkiest was saving up hubby's cum over ten orgasms and then drinking it bukake style. Or maybe fisting myself while hubby and I have anal sex. Or drinking his pee.

What is your most kinky thought ?

Having my high-maintenance, but underlyingly prude of a sister, walk in on me and hubby as he's taking a leak in my mouth.

What would be your most kinky thing you would like to try but are afraid to do ?

Open up a school for sexually repressed women and teach them the joy of giving.

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

I would have to say you are some kinky people Wow !;)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I would love to open a school for women and teach them wonderful, joyful sexual experiences!

The other stuff........peeing in the mouth....drinking and cooking with cups of cum... I am not normally a controversial poster - but - a crock of shit, if you ask me.

That's just my humble opinion. :D

Oh damn - my "evil twin" has found my new stomping ground! [​IMG]

#5 Rose, Nov 17, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  6. loveitrough

Gold Member

I have to agree with Rose ,even though I consider myself to be very kinky It is safe to say I would never let anyone pee in my mouth or me to pee into theirs. As for the cum thing I could never do that. I mean I'll lick it off her nice soft breast and lick it out off her beautiful warm pussy I on ocassion lick it off my fingers and hands when I wack off but after shooting ten times then out of a cup no way. I 'm not knocking you but that is a little wild for even me. ( to each is own:D )

7. Solla

Solla New Member

Sorry, but eating shit is out of the question... My boundaries may be quite far-reaching, but they are there and scat is fare beyond them. Personally, I'm not put off by much, but that is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

(I know this was not what you were implying in your post, but I thought I'd have some fun with it.)

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LMAO!! That was great! :tup

....and quite frankly, looking retrospect, my last post did come across rather---harsh---.
    One of the best things of this forum is that people can share their sexuality freely and without fear of being judged or flamed. So, for the harshness of my post, I humbly apologize.
    still think it's really, really gross - but like many say here, "To each his/her own"

Hmmmmm, eating shit ... and a crock of it, at that...
    I'll have to ponder that one.... :lol

9. loveitrough

Gold Member

Nope I have no room to pick on anybody either. Some might think what Me and the wife do is sick but like Rose said the peolple on these boards are great and we are free to speak about things that other won't. I still wouldnt' want to be peed on yuck. But some men on here think taken it up the butt is gross. I personally love it up my ass:D

10. Solla

Solla New Member

Rose,

Thanks. :)

Solla