[Ask a Girl] Kinky Scenario: How Would You React?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by takker888, May 13, 2009.

1. takker888

takker888 New Member

Say you were walking around town in the evening and a young guy came up to you who was tall, good-looking, and well-groomed...and he said the following:

"Hey, this may shock the heck out of you, but I'm a married guy from out of town and I have a real fetish for doing strip teases for random women that I don't even know. I'm not going to force you into anything--and you will never see me again--but if you would like to see me do a little tease for you, I would absolutely love it. I don't ask anything back from you except that you sit back and enjoy yourself. And who knows...if you're a good audience, I might even let you watch me...you know... "

Would you find this kinky--albeit weird--and agree to watch? Or would you refuse and walk away?

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

refuse and walk away because I'm married.

3. evman

evman New Member

I know this is asking women but I feel I need to chime in. Accepting an offer like this could only lead to trouble. Who knows what the real intentions of the guy would be.

4. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

If you're going to do something sleezy behind your wife's back, why would you even bother mentioning that you're married up front?

And while I may not be a girl, I'm pretty sure that even if a good looking guy to walked right up to a girl and say I'm married, I want to strip for you and maybe let you watch me masturbate, 99.9% of women are going to be totally creeped out by some dude who would just come up to her right out of the box and say something like that without at least trying to chat her up like a normal person first.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Whilst I don't personally understand the motivation of performing such acts perhaps if taker888 were to put it another way such as:
    "I'm an exhibitionist but not a cheater; what are your opinions on that and then which scenario might excite some ladies?"
    On that basis people might respond with some favourable comments rather than a loud cry of "pervert"!

6. joydean

joydean New Member

I dont see it as ' kinky'.. I see it as maybe putting your own life in danger. Grant it .. this man might be harmless physically, but then again he could be some kind of a serial killer or something. And sadly its not just the men. Was talking to a guy once who said he met a woman from online for a one night stand. He stupidly talked her into letting her tie him up.. she had him all worked up on how erotic and all that it would be and the dummy fell for it i guess. Anyway she stole all the money in his wallet...and was gone. He didnt get loose til in the morning when the cleaning people came in. Guess she was quite experienced at tieing people up... Just goes to show its never a good thing to go off with someone you dont know... in my opinion .. its just asking for trouble.

In closing .. if i wanted to see this, I would find it much safer to go see one of the Chip N Dale dancers.