Kinky foreplay ideas

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hurley, Mar 15, 2004.

1. hurley

hurley New Member

Hey all, i am new here. I just wanna ask what are kinky and fun things to do while in foreplay. My g/f and I are lookin for some fun things to try out so Im kinda of interested what other people do and try. So your ideas are needed!

2. Logger

Gold Member

Foreplay

Kinky foreplay, to me, is something that you don't do very often, or a variation on something you do occasionally.

Foreplay strategy success depends on the stage of arrousal, as to what is going to generate increased arrousal.

Intital stages start with body parts that are not highly sensitive, and the range of activities wtih feet, calves arms, necks, pubic mound, breasts are fairly wide open, so there are a wide range of activities involving those muscels that can increase arrousal.

In a sex book, it recommended to anticipate the interests of your partner. Kinky is one concept, but inspiring and relaxing your partner is a slightly more practical goal. If you do more to please your partner, then, theoretically your partner will be willing to do more to please you.

The book suggested lying down calmly, or sitting, and imagine that you are your partner. Then imagine what part of your body desires to be touched, in what manner. Then take the ideas you have learned, and begin to apply the foreplay, and see if your partner responds. When progress seems to slow down, back off, relax and pretend that you are your partner again, for the right clues at the current stage.

Any muscle will release relaxing impulses and chemicals when pressure is applied to the muscle, and pressure is released. The rule of thumb is to count to 5. My objective for my partner is not necessarily Kinky on the outside, but rather effectively Hot on the inside, however I can create that.

#2 Logger, Mar 17, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  3. Ultraone00

Ultraone00 New Member

No matter, M2W, M2M or I would think W2W, a finger in the butt is close to the ultimate!!

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

:uhh:

5. steph

steph New Member

tie me up and spank my little butt!! Finger both my holes at the same time!
    Pull my nipples till they hurt! Bite my clit! Make me helpless and totally at your mercy!

Force me to have as many orgasms as possible! Don't let me rest between them!

6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

In other words, hold you like a six-pack?

7. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

In other words, hold you like a six pack?

8. steph

steph New Member

If that'll make me feel like a wet blob of jelly, Yessss!

9. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Sticky, gooey, a little more consistencey than a liquid, tastes great, and less filling!

10. steph

steph New Member

I think I'm gonna cummmm!!!!